My Neighbors Are Drug Dealers

Teresa

are they obvious or do they use little old ladies to do their dirty work? :idc1:

:gloria: @ Old ladies 

When I used to live in Michigan this was literally like, then norm. People would stick their kids outside all day and random people would show up , and the kids used to get yelled at for going inside. 

This one guy came up to me one time with a cd folder full of cd's trying to sell them to us, and he goes "How about you? We got Jewel, $5." And I looked at him straight in the eye and said "Do I look like I listen to fucking Jewel?"  :zoomzoom:

:gloria: @ Old ladies 

When I used to live in Michigan this was literally like, then norm. People would stick their kids outside all day and random people would show up , and the kids used to get yelled at for going inside. 

This one guy came up to me one time with a cd folder full of cd's trying to sell them to us, and he goes "How about you? We got Jewel, $5." And I looked at him straight in the eye and said "Do I look like I listen to fucking Jewel?"  :zoomzoom:

As soon as I saw Jewel I was thinking 'who the fuck would want Jewel's music?!' :thatsfunny:

Then I saw what you what. You sure were a ballsy kid :thatsfunny:

He musta been a stan, only explanation haha

Nah, he used to come around with stuff that he stole out of peoples cars. The one time he was trying to sell us paintings and a flute.  :o

He stole the book of cd's out of someones car and was trying to hustle this little 90 lb white girl into buying some sad chick tunes for drug money. 

Ahhh Flint, Michigan, I do not miss you.

That gun part sounds quite scary tbh  :umomg: They used to use one of the garages close to my house as coke storage  :displeased:

did i forget to mention that the father killed a neighbor like 4 years ago  :displeased:

:crying2: I want to fight them!

I want to find out what they sale tbh.

OMG!  :o  where they ever exposed?

did i forget to mention that the father killed a neighbor like 4 years ago  :displeased:

:crying2: I want to fight them!

I want to find out what they sale tbh.

OMG!  :o  where they ever exposed?

:umomg: That's really frightening!  :mhm:  you know, I can really understand that  :crying1:  Lol, yes they were trapped by the cops. First the police was very lazy but after my parents spied on them for a while to track their routines and stuff they wanted to arrest them  :)

:umomg: That's really frightening!  :mhm:  you know, I can really understand that  :crying1:  Lol, yes they were trapped by the cops. First the police was very lazy but after my parents spied on them for a while to track their routines and stuff they wanted to arrest them  :)

OMG!  :umomg:  i'm going to spy on them too! I want them out of here. They make me really uncomfortable. :crying1:

Ikr, I was already uncomfortable with some dealers coming a few times a week to store drugs, but you're living next to a family with guns who's actually dealing right next to your house IlibR60.gif

if i die! you better present yourself in court for me! DKOTuwo.gif