Exhell's Disgusting Treatments Exposed

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel
Talking about disrespect
9E7eMlf.png
Looks like the guy who banned me has even more disrespect to members than i ever did

Talking about disrespect

1W8fEjs.png

Looks like the guy who banned me has even more disrespect to members than i ever did
Not a member????
IhFW6XM.png
A banned member is still considered a member so there for they still need to protect the user altough banned the guarantee that they are safe and the same rules should be appliedto a banned member as to a unbanned member!

Disrespect?

O7EjlW4.png
What Disrespect? Well my profile says senior members but when i try to login i still a you are banned till 19 jan 2038 messsage!
Looks like im still banned
11B14XH.png
Well my profile says senior members but when i try to login i still get this message!

Jordan is still a piece of shit!

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Floppyhale hits the wall and then rock bottom :4music:

that happened the day they turned that shit into pop forum after losing tons of fans

:smokeney:

what happened?

:(

Some people on exflop were posting pro-Hitler/pro-Nazi comments, and violent images and comments about killing jews. The admins there blocked the thread after 14 hours, and didn't ban anyone of them, not even warning points were given! IlibR60.gif And I got banned 4 life within just 5 minutes for promoting this site bebadariah.gif

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Some people on exflop were posting pro-Hitler/pro-Nazi comments, and violent images and comments about killing jews. The admins there blocked the thread after 14 hours, and didn't ban anyone of them, not even warning points were given! IlibR60.gif And I got banned 4 life within just 5 minutes for promoting this site bebadariah.gif

WTF

does jordan love evil threads or something?!

he's disgusting!!!

• Like 1

Disgusting   :4music:  That place needs to be torn apart  :zoomzoom:

WTF

does jordan love evil threads or something?!

he's disgusting!!!

To show you how much I am interested in reading this, Im going on my phone at work because I cant see the pictures on my work computer. 

:oya:

Anddddd it  just took me like 10 minutes to try to find that emote.

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Jordan has serious problems. I KNOW he let it stay pinned that photoshopped lara thread on purpose

i know he hates this place and probably visits it or even has an account

he's sick and pressed because he loses tons of money but thats his own fault

Jordan has serious problems. I KNOW he let it stay pinned that photoshopped lara thread on purpose

i know he hates this place and probably visits it or even has an account

he's sick and pressed because he loses tons of money but thats his own fault

Yeah, hes definitely a peice of shit, but we're in a better place now. We dont have to give him the attention he so desperately craves because he wasnt hugged enough as a child.  :smokeney: