Premiere: Ultraviolence" Music Video

Urbanney

FInally! I love her look, but this video is the worst from the era (still slays me <3). It looks like another basic MV made by her :P I wish there was some blood ad stuffm some Ultraviolence! I miss videos like Born To Die or Ride. Thanks for posting <3

I'm so disappointed with the videos this era tbh. Shades of Cool was the best so far but I think West Coast and Ultraviolence deserve a better video. West Coast is acceptable because it's just her on the West Coast basically. But Ultraviolence I expected to have a much higher production and concept similar to BTD like you said. I wanted something jaw-dropping like that but nope. 

I just hope we will get at least one high production, large concept video this era. :(

• Like 1

I'm so disappointed with the videos this era tbh. Shades of Cool was the best so far but I think West Coast and Ultraviolence deserve a better video. West Coast is acceptable because it's just her on the West Coast basically. But Ultraviolence I expected to have a much higher production and concept similar to BTD like you said. I wanted something jaw-dropping like that but nope. 

I just hope we will get at least one high production, large concept video this era. :(

M T E! Shades Of Cool >West Coast > This. They can make videos like this for non single (or unreleased - Kinda Outta Luck <3) songs, but not for songs like this! They deserve something big and freaking amazing! Born To Die is my fave mv video :3 BTW what's with Pretty When You Cry? Is it a single? We have MV snippet.

M T E! Shades Of Cool >West Coast > This. They can make videos like this for non single (or unreleased - Kinda Outta Luck <3) songs, but not for songs like this! They deserve something big and freaking amazing! Born To Die is my fave mv video :3 BTW what's with Pretty When You Cry? Is it a single? We have MV snippet.

I can't choose my favorite video of her's but BTD, Ride, and National Anthem are my faves. I mean, the BTD video is more "ultraviolent" than the Ultraviolence video itself. Wtf? 

So far, all the BTD era music videos even the low production ones like Summertime Sadness and Video Games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ultraviolence videos.

And honestly, I'm not even sure what the singles this era are. Shades of Cool was supposed to be a promo single and yet it got a music video. All I know is that West Coast and Ultraviolence are for sure singles. Brooklyn Baby and Pretty When You Cry are getting music videos as well I think.

• Like 1

I can't choose my favorite video of her's but BTD, Ride, and National Anthem are my faves. I mean, the BTD video is more "ultraviolent" than the Ultraviolence video itself. Wtf? 

So far, all the BTD era music videos even the low production ones like Summertime Sadness and Video Games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ultraviolence videos.

And honestly, I'm not even sure what the singles this era are. Shades of Cool was supposed to be a promo single and yet it got a music video. All I know is that West Coast and Ultraviolence are for sure singles. Brooklyn Baby and Pretty When You Cry are getting music videos as well I think.

Yes they are also my faves!

You are right, but for me Shades Of Cool > Video Games (I Rly love her pool look <3)

Ok, we will have to wait and see :P