In Real Life Or Virtually, Never Listen To The Idiots...like I Did

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I was 68 kilos (1.67 m height) when i finished h.school and idiots started telling me i'm fat

i was 70 kilos when i started college, skinny girls started telling me i'm fat too

and that started haunting me, i started eating and eating and gained some kilos and then when they were bashing me even more and harder, i started puking to lose weight

this spring i puked so often my heart started to ache and i couldnt get up from bed for 2 days and when i woke up one afternoon i couldnt move my left arm and in hospital they gave me pills for the heart. i had a heart problems and they wanted to prevent clots

after all those pills, i gained even more weight but i'm on my way down. i lost 5 kilos naturally with workout (i wont tell you how much i have  exactly but i really did ate my feelings out)

and every time i see myself in the mirror, i hate the picture i see in it and i'll just never be slim or pretty enough but i ruined my normal weight because of skinny cunts. i wouldnt get so many kilos if i didnt listened to them. i was always a few kilos up or down, it would pass by like always but once that shit got in my mind it stuck with me.

and now i'm suffering because of that

dont listen to the people...ever :crying1:

:hug: 

Im sorry that stupid people let you get to yourself. I had to google Kilos to lbs, which came to about 154 lbs, which I dont think is fat, tbh.

I used to do the same (and starve myself) etc even though I was never considered overweight, but I just felt better about myself when I did because I used to over eat alot. Sometimes I used to throw up just so I could eat more. I also get anxiety and panic attacks & I would make myself throw up to make them go away. They classified this at the hospital as "EDNOS" (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) 

BUT

Your weight does not define who you are as a person & any person who wants to define you by your weight is someone not worth listening to because they're shallow and stupid & you can always lose weight (the healthy way) but they will always have a shit personality.

Also, if the best insult a person can use against you is "Youre fat" then theyre basic & unoriginal. 

Guest Zooey Deschanel

:hug:

Im sorry that stupid people let you get to yourself. I had to google Kilos to lbs, which came to about 154 lbs, which I dont think is fat, tbh.

I used to do the same (and starve myself) etc even though I was never considered overweight, but I just felt better about myself when I did because I used to over eat alot. Sometimes I used to throw up just so I could eat more. I also get anxiety and panic attacks & I would make myself throw up to make them go away. They classified this at the hospital as "EDNOS" (Eating Disorder Not Otherwise Specified) 

BUT

Your weight does not define who you are as a person & any person who wants to define you by your weight is someone not worth listening to because they're shallow and stupid & you can always lose weight (the healthy way) but they will always have a shit personality.

Also, if the best insult a person can use against you is "Youre fat" then theyre basic & unoriginal. 

food became my obsession and instead of eating less i started eating more

i shoud've never listened to them all

:(

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I'm so sorry :crying5: You should of ignored them. You aren't fat and won't ever be fat. They are bullies and jealous of your beauty :tbh:

actually i am fat now

but i'm trying to lose it

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I wish I had this skill, I obsess over everything & everyones opinions. To people's faces I can come off as a total bitch & idc, but i really do, and Im horribly sensitive. 

same case here

Don't be trying to impress other people by changing the way you look. It's up to them to either accept who you are and deal with it or avoid communicating with you. Don't give any fucks about what they think because you'll never be able to please everyone. Be yourself. Love yourself. You ARE who YOU wanna be. It's your life, not theirs.  :)

You are beautiful just the way you are, and u should accept yourself without taking into acount what people say :):hug:

Tho if you want to look better, for yourself and not for the others, hace hope, I lost 20 kilograms, i was a fat guy and now I´m fit thanks to

eating healthy and workout so if you work bitch you´ll conquer anything <3