• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Nelli Gaidai

Miley stans here?

aww yeyyyy!!! :excited: i love all kinds of mileys. i love the sweet girl miley from disney and the grown up strong woman that's nowadays :crying1: she is so flawfree 

she's actually coming to Puerto Rico on September 11 but i don't have any money to go see her :crying2:

she's actually coming to Puerto Rico on September 11 but i don't have any money to go see her :crying2:

aaww so sorry to hear that . i am also so poor . i could never go to these things. never seen godney or any other artist period  :crying2: like not even one :icanttt: i hate the way life works out sometimes. 

aaww so sorry to hear that . i am also so poor . i could never go to these things. never seen godney or any other artist period  :crying2: like not even one :icanttt: i hate the way life works out sometimes. 

I've only seen Gaga in 2012 and Beyonce last year :(

I've only seen Gaga in 2012 and Beyonce last year :(

aww well that is still better! i also like gaga and beyonce. that is pretty cool. well dont sweat it, maybe u will get to in the future still  :thumbsup:  

aww well that is still better! i also like gaga and beyonce. that is pretty cool. well dont sweat it, maybe u will get to in the future still  :thumbsup:  

i hope so :hug: :hug:

• Like 1

and that's why i love indie, where concert tix are like $15, you meet cool people, and all the bands are talented and great ;)

I just re-bought myself a new copy of Breakout since my old copy (that I've had since I was about 8) was damaged. Holy shit the nostalgia. :crying2:

i loveeee listening to her earlier music. im still a girly girl at heart tbh :mahhaw: 

aww yeyyyyy! me toooo  :excited:  :excited:  :excited: i love the hanna montana days and my fave is bangerz era 

Me too! I love bangerz so so much. :excited: Everyone hates on her and calls her gross but I love her so much and think she's amazing. :crying1:

i got to see Ellie next tuesday because i won a contest :crying4: so excited