Brit never shares her excitement like this with us

Josie Jean

that song sounds fucking AMAZINGGGGGG . its so hilary . that is the sound i was hoping for but that vid makes me CRINGE and her hairstyle is so ugly. it looks like a mop. haha ;) i hate that hair color. also why is she drawing her eyebrows so dark. girl is a mess but i am curious to see how this era is gona b like for her. i want her to b the old hilary not this bratty, random hollywood person (like who is this girl? i do not recognize.) 

but i wish nothing but the best for her even tho i am not a fan of hers

that song sounds fucking AMAZINGGGGGG . its so hilary . that is the sound i was hoping for but that vid makes me CRINGE and her hairstyle is so ugly. it looks like a mop. haha ;) i hate that hair color. also why is she drawing her eyebrows so dark. girl is a mess but i am curious to see how this era is gona b like for her. i want her to b the old hilary not this bratty, random hollywood person (like who is this girl? i do not recognize.) 

but i wish nothing but the best for her even tho i am not a fan of hers

i love her hair and her eyebrows tho, she looks amazing and sounds better than before

i love her hair and her eyebrows tho, she looks amazing and sounds better than before

sorry for stating my opinion like that. it was kind of harsh of me. i mean nothing but the best for her and dont mean to offend anyone. i just really miss the old hilary. and her new video isnt so bad. i like the amazing shots and scenes of that video. so pretty. but to me, its a completely different person. 

sorry for stating my opinion like that. it was kind of harsh of me. i mean nothing but the best for her and dont mean to offend anyone. i just really miss the old hilary. and her new video isnt so bad. i like the amazing shots and scenes of that video. so pretty. but to me, its a completely different person. 

well we can't be exactly the same as we were 6-12 years ago. This video gives me total Lizzie Mcguire vibes because of all of the day dreaming, crashing, and embarrassing moments.

anigif_enhanced-23802-1406652645-21.gif

Anyway, she looks the best she has ever looked in her life. She's not a teenager, which in fact was the last time she made music. 

And she looks healthier than ever. I never want to see Hill so scrawny again

111599296-hilary-duff-during-dick-clarks

GrR2LuD.gif

She looks amazing!!!

iCXyk5W3RPn4q.gif

well we can't be exactly the same as we were 6-12 years ago. This video gives me total Lizzie Mcguire vibes because of all of the day dreaming, crashing, and embarrassing moments.

anigif_enhanced-23802-1406652645-21.gif

Anyway, she looks the best she has ever looked in her life. She's not a teenager, which in fact was the last time she made music. 

And she looks healthier than ever. I never want to see Hill so scrawny again

111599296-hilary-duff-during-dick-clarks

GrR2LuD.gif

She looks amazing!!!

iCXyk5W3RPn4q.gif

i dont mean it like that. of course i dont want her to b childish or wtv. i actually think she was more mature back than, like she was during girl can rock tour. she was UNBELIEVABLE. i miss the rock style she's had. she also had a burn out just like britney and battled a rly bad eating disorder so she does look healthier but she was her most healthiest when she started out all the way up to her self titled cd. dignity phase was terrible. i mean i love the personality she had then (nowadays she makes me want to cringe sometimes!) so i still liked a little bit of her in every era but to say i rly love it or i am as obsessed as i was with her back than i cannot say that. and i dont like the way she moves her mouth. its so wierd. thats a first tbh. but i guess it has something to do with feeling shy. she doesnt look like someone who'd b obsessed with spotlight.