Fear of falling in love

javi_spears

Soooo I´ve been M.I.A. some time now  :blackoutsmiley:  But it was for a reason  :)

I´ve met a guy a few weeks ago, and even we only saw once we´ve been talkin all day long for weeks now, we

had a date and it was super sweet, he is so romantic and cute omg  :o

Its been a year since my last serious relationship, and I think I´m falling in love with this guy, I haven´t felt this

way with any guy since my ex, and tbh it scares me a little, I trust this guy, we are so similar and he is amazing,

but I am really afraid to be hurt again  :crying1:  

I just wanted to share it with someone sooo thanks for reading  :hug:

• Like 1

tbh is hard to trust someone after beeing hurt, and after that we are very closed, very shy we are not like up to fall in love again we are afraid to be hurt... and i guess is normal .. but we have to let go a little and also you have to share it with the new guy cuz sometimes you will send the wrong message.....

pero me da gusto que estes feliz y conozcas a alguien que vea por ti y sea romatico! jealous much.....

• Like 1

take it slow and be open and honest with him from the start. It may help to write out your feelings on paper in a journal, and then go back and read them to see if your thoughts seem a little silly & where your head is.

let it develop naturally, and if possible avoid the co-dependent thing where you spend every hour together. That usually leads to resentments, fights, and future issues.

just my advice

good luck...onward and upward

tbh is hard to trust someone after beeing hurt, and after that we are very closed, very shy we are not like up to fall in love again we are afraid to be hurt... and i guess is normal .. but we have to let go a little and also you have to share it with the new guy cuz sometimes you will send the wrong message.....

pero me da gusto que estes feliz y conozcas a alguien que vea por ti y sea romatico! jealous much.....

That´s the feeling yeah 

Muchas gracias <333

take it slow and be open and honest with him from the start. It may help to write out your feelings on paper in a journal, and then go back and read them to see if your thoughts seem a little silly & where your head is.

let it develop naturally, and if possible avoid the co-dependent thing where you spend every hour together. That usually leads to resentments, fights, and future issues.

just my advice

good luck...onward and upward

I have a blog to write now and then and it helps a lot yeah :yes:

And I´m usually dependent so I have to be careful with that  :crying4:

• Like 1

i know how you feel!! ive been with my boyfriend for almost 2 months and im having the same issue.

i knew when we went on dates i liked him but i didnt feel "the spark" and i was so frustrated because i liked him but i could tell i wouldnt let myself fall

then one night i felt "it" and i was so excited because that was the first milestone for me to put my heart back on the line

and now i think im falling even more and starting to really trust him and it's exciting haha... he's going through a lot of shit right now but it's strengthening our bond and really building that foundation of trust and what not for our relationship.

however i still think he's gonna tell me the L word first  :o

Ah philophobia.

Don't worry you'll get over it. Trust is probably you're big issue right now and you're worrying too much. Just go with it at a slow pace and don't worry about what might happen. If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, don't worry you'll find someone else or he may ask for you to take him back :) just give it time and good luck :D:hug:

i know how you feel!! ive been with my boyfriend for almost 2 months and im having the same issue.

i knew when we went on dates i liked him but i didnt feel "the spark" and i was so frustrated because i liked him but i could tell i wouldnt let myself fall

then one night i felt "it" and i was so excited because that was the first milestone for me to put my heart back on the line

and now i think im falling even more and starting to really trust him and it's exciting haha... he's going through a lot of shit right now but it's strengthening our bond and really building that foundation of trust and what not for our relationship.

however i still think he's gonna tell me the L word first  :o

Ikr? its scary and exciting at the same time  :crying1:

• Like 1

Ah philophobia.

Don't worry you'll get over it. Trust is probably you're big issue right now and you're worrying too much. Just go with it at a slow pace and don't worry about what might happen. If it doesn't work out it doesn't work out, don't worry you'll find someone else or he may ask for you to take him back :) just give it time and good luck :D:hug:

Thaaanks I was thinking on the same :)

where r u ! get back in here :(

I´m travelling, I live in the centre of Spain (Madrid) And I´m on the northern coast now (Asturias) Enjoying beach and summer  :bigsmile:

Tho I´ve had some problems with my BF because of the distance and some minor issues  :crying1:  We started not too long ago so  :blackoutsmiley: