some reunions should never happened

GlenCoco

LMFAO :orangu:

I don't really know much about them...why are they cunts ? 

for males

Ricky Martin
Enrique Iglesias

Thalia : in early 2000's her 2 siters where kidnaped for like 3 months .. it touns out it was fake, and rumors said it was due cuz her career was going to the sink .. and a reason not to brake up with her millonare houseband ... 

Lucero: fake cunt, stole money from an handicap kids organization, caused controvery with a hunting picture where she was holding a gun nex to a death animal and her kids ... no licence .. and last year she made a campain that prevents anamal huntng ... and she sucks

:D

omg ricky martin! <3

Thalia : in early 2000's her 2 siters where kidnaped for like 3 months .. it touns out it was fake, and rumors said it was due cuz her career was going to the sink .. and a reason not to brake up with her millonare houseband ... 

Lucero: fake cunt, stole money from an handicap kids organization, caused controvery with a hunting picture where she was holding a gun nex to a death animal and her kids ... no licence .. and last year she made a campain that prevents anamal huntng ... and she sucks

:D

omg ricky martin! <3

OMG I had no idea about all of that mess... :o

They aren't my faves anyway LOL

My faves that I can think of now lol are Ricky Martin, Shakira, Chayanne, Enrique Iglesias, David Bisbal, Carlos vives maybe..there are others lol

Ricky is Amazing! a great artist, performer and person tbh 

We already talked in Exhale lol Voulez Vous, Gimme Gimme (Man After Midnight), Dancing Queen and Mamma Mia...there are others of course...

btw lol you will love this...

http://britney-galaxy.com/universe/index.php?/topic/723-abba-%E2%80%93-the-albums-%E2%80%93-itunes-plus-m4a-discography/

:bow: Flawless choices (I have amnesia :drown:

Awesome!!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...