Exhale is soooo trashy now

Nickey

there was a thread ystrdy about Israel

...and 3 or 4 members were making several Pro-Hitler Pro-Nazi, anti-Semitic, hateful comments and posting violent images

...they were reported multiple times and it took 13 and a half hours to lock the thread

...and more than 24hrs later none of those members are banned or EVEN have warning points 

Wow, That's so disgusting! 200.gif And I got banned for life within 5 minutes for promoting Universe IlibR60.gif

• Like 1

Wow, That's so disgusting! 200.gif And I got banned for life within 5 minutes for promoting Universe IlibR60.gif

that's obnoxious and stupid

I have some serious issues w the politics there. I am still a member in good standing, but whenever I post I just criticize the place and Jordan...he gets dragged all the time by members

I think he is so desperate for people, that he wont ban anyone, and lets the shittiest members back. 

I literally reported 3 specific members numerous times, and so did plenty of others. They really made those comments, and I wont repeat them here. 

He is so desperate that he posts his f-list "celeb" interviews in BSN...which is where the only activity is on the site...who woulda thought? lol

• Like 1

I have some serious issues w the politics there. I am still a member in good standing, but whenever I post I just criticize the place and Jordan...he gets dragged all the time by members

I think he is so desperate for people, that he wont ban anyone, and lets the shittiest members back. 

I literally reported 3 specific members numerous times, and so did plenty of others. They really made those comments, and I wont repeat them here. 

He is so desperate that he posts his f-list "celeb" interviews in BSN...which is where the only activity is on the site...who woulda thought? lol

OMG I know! I keep seeing posts about killing jews, and others about killing Arabs and muslims. It's embarrassing tbh cuz the Britney Army is actually rational (for the most part) and kind and sweet. Exhellers are the opposite of that :ugohome:

• Like 1

Wow, that's awful. I'm actually very glad I can't go there anymore. That place is nasty IlibR60.gif

• Like 1

more like 2003. i remember bitches talking shit from the very beginning that site's been created. they found the archive and all of people's past comments and they couldnt believe how they talked shit about itzney and britney eras. also ive been there during 2007 it was the worst. soo true, i agree with the OP that place is still a fucking mess. i hate going there. same bullshit still

Link to these archives :umomg:

They'll be calling FFney primeney 10 years from now :gloria:

Link to these archives :umomg:

They'll be calling FFney primeney 10 years from now :gloria:

oh i dont kno i had the link somewhere but i lost it. and for some reason, jordan has posts on his site since 2008 only. i could go back to 2003 (when the site was created) but now he got rid of those :crying1: damn it. ughh i wanna find those archives too. it was so long ago when someone posted that link and i had it bookmarked somewhere but i dont kno where or if it would still work. if anyone is good with that kind of stuff, help us find this link please. 

oh i dont kno i had the link somewhere but i lost it. and for some reason, jordan has posts on his site since 2008 only. i could go back to 2003 (when the site was created) but now he got rid of those :crying1: damn it. ughh i wanna find those archives too. it was so long ago when someone posted that link and i had it bookmarked somewhere but i dont kno where or if it would still work. if anyone is good with that kind of stuff, help us find this link please. 

if u go to archive.org and type in the link 2 exhale/bh u can find some old posts. it goes back to 2005 for exhale, and then 2004 for the main page. lots of images and stuff are broken obviously in the really old links but its still pretty neat to look at

if u go to archive.org and type in the link 2 exhale/bh u can find some old posts. it goes back to 2005 for exhale, and then 2004 for the main page. lots of images and stuff are broken obviously in the really old links but its still pretty neat to look at

thank u sooo much! but where do i enter that link? because i typed wtv u wrote but its not working. could u send the link to it? sorry i am such a slowpoke