• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

MakeItCoolerInHere

Hayley Williams Appreciation

I just wanted to post about one of my favorite queens.

SLAYLEY Hayely WILLIAMS

tumblr_n8ptknVM3y1sl65pqo9_250.giftumblr_n8u0y3RxC61s9kqtdo1_250.giftumblr_n8u0y3RxC61s9kqtdo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n8rmv29TRt1s8cwpco1_250.giftumblr_n8rmv29TRt1s8cwpco2_250.gif

Her voice literally has been slaying (and saving) my life since I was 15. I seriously believe she's an angel on this earth :)

I've had the pleasure of seeing Paramore live 4 times, and meeting the whole band twice. They are super down to earth, and will actually hold a conversation with you if you're not socially awkward.

Does anyone love Paramore or Hayley?

tumblr_n8lyvrYdCg1r0nnduo2_500.jpg

You have to.

Flawless southern belle, tbh.

I love Paramore. I saw them last summer, but Im not a stan for them.

But OMG they were AWESOME.

Thank you for bumping my flop thread :)

Lol I stan so hard for them! Hayley's voice is like 1,000,000 angels giving you a massage :turkey:

Thank you for bumping my flop thread :)

Lol I stan so hard for them! Hayley's voice is like 1,000,000 angels giving you a massage :turkey:

I was only as minor fan of them til I saw them live. Now I love them, but Im not obsessed like I am Britney. 

Also, have you heard Tonight Alive? I saw them in April and they were fantastic. Very similar to Paramore.

I was only as minor fan of them til I saw them live. Now I love them, but Im not obsessed like I am Britney.

Also, have you heard Tonight Alive? I saw them in April and they were fantastic. Very similar to Paramore.

Yeah! I'm mostly into rock music besides Britney! I like them, their sound is like "All We Know Is Falling" Paramore with their own style. They were on Warped Tour but I didn't stop to catch their set.

Yeah! I'm mostly into rock music besides Britney! I like them, their sound is like "All We Know Is Falling" Paramore with their own style. They were on Warped Tour but I didn't stop to catch their set.

Im the same way- Britney is the only pop I like.

I dont hate on any other star here though, ya know?

Like people get all up in arms about Selena or Katy or whoever, and Im just like  :bomt:

I dont hate on any other star here though, ya know?

Like people get all up in arms about Selena or Katy or whoever, and Im just like  :bomt:

TBH  :ucrazy: I could care less. Unless the thief is stealing something again :umad: