when is obama going to get off his ass and do something about illegas?

martha

Probably after he tries and fix the bigger issues in our country. You know the horrible economy, rising taxes, rising gas prices, big unemployment numbers, welfare increase, increase in budget cuts, lack of social security, higher retirement age, etc. Illegals are the least of our problems to be honest.  If he needs to fix anything it's the others first. We don't need to spend money we already don't have on border patrol, fences, etc., when we have bigger fish to fry. 

However none of this will be resolved while he is in office most likely. I just hope it's in a fixable condition by the time the next person comes along. 

• Like 1

I mean enough is enough!! sick of these people destroying our country!!!!! They have no respect for our laws or people!!!!!!

Also most of us Americans don't have respect for our laws or other Americans either. I highly doubt the small amounts of illegals are the cause for our problems, when they can't vote, can't commit a crime or they will be detained and shipped back, can't legally work, can't get an education, etc. Maybe you should be more pissed at the rest of America. Just saying. 

• Like 2

Also most of us Americans don't have respect for our laws or other Americans either. I highly doubt the small amounts of illegals are the cause for our problems, when they can't vote, can't commit a crime or they will be detained and shipped back, can't legally work, can't get an education, etc. Maybe you should be more pissed at the rest of America. Just saying. 

lol small amount? 50,000 have already made it this year adn they are expecting another 70,000 this year. Do the math that is not a small number. As far as you saying fixing the economy well hell the illegals will ruin the economy at this rate!! We will be spending our tax $ on detention centers if Obama get his way instead of that money going towards something more useful such as medical care for our vets, which by the way illegals are getting free health care. Oh and taxes yeah they will be raised to provide for these people and they will take away our jobs. Yes, you are right enough of us Americans already have lack of respect for our law so why should we let illegals in to exacerbate the problem?  As far as crime goes do you know that the crime rate in Arizona has soared due to illegals?

lol small amount? 50,000 have already made it this year adn they are expecting another 70,000 this year. Do the math that is not a small number. As far as you saying fixing the economy well hell the illegals will ruin the economy at this rate!! We will be spending our tax $ on detention centers if Obama get his way instead of that money going towards something more useful such as medical care for our vets, which by the way illegals are getting free health care. Oh and taxes yeah they will be raised to provide for these people and they will take away our jobs. Yes, you are right enough of us Americans already have lack of respect for our law so why should we let illegals in to exacerbate the problem?  As far as crime goes do you know that the crime rate in Arizona has soared due to illegals?

As an economics major, what jobs do you think are so at stake? Are they gonna steal yours? They certainly don't have the qualifications to have jobs that requir experience or substantial education, you know, the jobs that matter?

• Like 1

As an economics major, what jobs do you think are so at stake? Are they gonna steal yours? They certainly don't have the qualifications to have jobs that requir experience or substantial education, you know, the jobs that matter?

there was a story, actually a documentary, on a an illegal from the philipines who worked for the New York times and other prestigious news papers.  There was a story on an illegal that worked as a representative for Obama care. Currently, there are hundreds of illegals that are in college now.  As for other jobs, I know tons of people that are in the landscaping business which mexicans are trying to take over.

lol small amount? 50,000 have already made it this year adn they are expecting another 70,000 this year. Do the math that is not a small number. As far as you saying fixing the economy well hell the illegals will ruin the economy at this rate!! We will be spending our tax $ on detention centers if Obama get his way instead of that money going towards something more useful such as medical care for our vets, which by the way illegals are getting free health care. Oh and taxes yeah they will be raised to provide for these people and they will take away our jobs. Yes, you are right enough of us Americans already have lack of respect for our law so why should we let illegals in to exacerbate the problem? As far as crime goes do you know that the crime rate in Arizona has soared due to illegals?

70000 might be a large number but considering America has millions. It still leads to the fact that America is ruining America. I might not completely agree with illegal immigration. However there are thousands of louisiana residents who sit on their asses and do nothing, collecting checks. If they are that motivated to hey a job then they will work their asses off just like everyone else to make a living. Americas problem is that we have became to comfortable doing a little to achieve a lot that we have forgotten the fact we have to work for what we have.

there was a story, actually a documentary, on a an illegal from the philipines who worked for the New York times and other prestigious news papers.  There was a story on an illegal that worked as a representative for Obama care. Currently, there are hundreds of illegals that are in college now.  As for other jobs, I know tons of people that are in the landscaping business which mexicans are trying to take over.

Competition and fluidity of human capital are the bedrock of a price-lowering accessible economy tho.. You act as if this is an enormous issue that's going to vastly impact our economy. When President Reagan granted amnesty to 3.5 million illegal immigrants in the mid-80s, the economy didn't waver. Why would you think this is any different? Positions on the fate of the Ex-Im Bank, the interest rate policies of the Federal Reserve, our pivot to Asia, and our general economics policies have far more importance than the impact of a meager sector of the largest economy in the world.

• Like 2

Competition and fluidity of human capital are the bedrock of a price-lowering accessible economy tho.. You act as if this is an enormous issue that's going to vastly impact our economy. When President Reagan granted amnesty to 3.5 million illegal immigrants in the mid-80s, the economy didn't waver. Why would you think this is any different? Positions on the fate of the Ex-Im Bank, the interest rate policies of the Federal Reserve, our pivot to Asia, and our general economics policies have far more importance than the impact of a meager sector of the largest economy in the world.

Loving y´all

fucking bow

First off... America is built on backs of people we captured and forced to come to our country. America is a nation of immigrants. Literally every person in America now only exists due to immigration (including you). The only people who this land truly belongs to are the natives.

If anything we should create a more organized system of helping immigrants assimilate and contribute to our society. That will never happen until this Republican controlled mess of a Congress gets their thumbs out of their asses and decides it's finally time to play as a team and stop cock-blocking Obama. 

That's all.

Ok, tbh yes they should to something with the ILLEGALS, i'm a mexican living in mexico, on thing i don't like is this people brougth really bad view about the mexican, the real thing... if you go to the usa, people like really dislike you because you are mexican, but we are not the same as the ones in america, over there is something diferent is a very mixed up mexican culture........ trust me WE are not like that, but his people (refering to the illegal mexicans) they gave the americans a bad point of view about us.

and sometimes i don't get why (low income, poor people go over there) i mean rent is cheaper here food is chaper her, most stuff is very cheap over here and they just go there to look for better jobs.... but still they got the same as they have in here.... 

do i wana live in the USA, yes i would love to but in the legal way, i want to be a magazine edittor or a video edittor, and here is not that recognized or well paid tbh...

but i lived there in the USA (exchange student) and its not all Illegals fault... most americans also brake the law in a fucked up way....so is not all about the illegals,,,, is more about the education, ignorance, money, etc.... not about the illegals.

• Like 1

First off... America is built on backs of people we captured and forced to come to our country. America is a nation of immigrants. Literally every person in America now only exists due to immigration (including you). The only people who this land truly belongs to are the natives.

If anything we should create a more organized system of helping immigrants assimilate and contribute to our society. That will never happen until this Republican controlled mess of a Congress gets their thumbs out of their asses and decides it's finally time to play as a team and stop cock-blocking Obama. 

That's all.

idk who wrote this but this TBFH, cuz lets be real, there will be always illegals in the USA always...............