Song vs. Song

PrinceAli89

Here's a fun never-ending game I like playing. I'm sure some of you are familiar with this game. Anyway, here's how it works: There are two songs that the person below must choose, the next person should choose their favorite. After choosing their fave of the two choices, use the favorite of the two choices and put "vs." and then another Britney song. The next person must compare and so on. You can choose from any Britney song in her entire songbook including singles, album tracks, bonus tracks, unreleased songs, demos, etc.

Person 1:
Work Bitch vs. I'm A Slave 4 U

Person 2:
I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Stronger

Person 3:

I'm a Slave 4 U vs. Get Naked (I Got A Plan)

Get it, Get it? Get it, Get it?  :P

If you have any questions, just ask!  ;)

I'll start obviously:

...Baby One More Time vs. Oops!...I Did It Again

• Like 1

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Baby One More Time vs If U Seek Amy

...Baby One More Time vs Up N Down

baby one more time vs. overprotected

Weren't yall supposed to answer and then knockout the song that lost?  :xf11:  What are you guys doing? :gloria:

• Like 4

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

Baby One More Time vs If U Seek Amy

I guess I'll start with the last post.

I choose IUSA :woahh:

IUSA vs Perfect Lover 

Weren't yall supposed to answer and then knockout the song that lost?  :xf11:  What are you guys doing? :gloria:

hahaha I did... but by the time I did, it didn't worl... but we did answer.... you see the song that continues in the next challenge... meaning I chose baby one more time... its been winning so far... everyone chose it ;)

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

hahaha I did... but by the time I did, it didn't worl... but we did answer.... you see the song that continues in the next challenge... meaning I chose baby one more time... its been winning so far... everyone chose it ;)

oh :gloria:

oh gee I didn't know ya'll loved BOMT that much :lmfaoo:

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

hahahaha :P I do.... ;) but to be honest... I perfer overprotected over it :gloria: but someone else already posted :lmaolol: shhh its a secret :shhh:

hehe :lmaolol: