Official Gamers Thread

Jenlicious

Fucking brutal man. And nasty.

What is what you have around your machete? It looks pretty disgusting... like brown worms of some shit...  :uhwtf:

Sure it is. 

Actually it's a BARBED WIRE mod which requires 2 pieces of barbed wire (obviously  :frenchy: ) and in this case a Scottish Dirk (the only sharp weapon in the game compatible w/ Barbed Wire & Glazed mods).

I don't even know when was the last time I played the game but I'll update you once I finish my entrance exam on July 8th.

Blade weapons 4 LIFE. 

P.S. This one's a blade weapon too. Check it out (found that pic on the internet)

maxresdefault.jpg

Jade-The-Mortal-Kombat-540x405.jpg

Jade is awesome. In fact, I team her with Kitana. When I online play MK I like team matches because the fights are longer. These are my deadly teams:

Jade - Kitana

Nightwolf - Stryker

Liu Kang - Johnny Cage

Sindel - Skarlet

Cyrax - Sektor

Kung Lao - Cyber Sub-Zero

And of course, Jade is the most gorgeous woman in that game alongside Kitana.

Jade is awesome. In fact, I team her with Kitana. When I online play MK I like team matches because the fights are longer. These are my deadly teams:

Jade - Kitana

Nightwolf - Stryker

Liu Kang - Johnny Cage

Sindel - Skarlet

Cyrax - Sektor

Kung Lao - Cyber Sub-Zero

And of course, Jade is the most gorgeous woman in that game alongside Kitana.

Awesome! Sindel is wicked, but yes - Jade and Kitana are the most gorgeous!

I didn't know there was an already existing game thread, so I'll just respond to this here from my Mortal Kombat X thread.  :)

MK are the worst games for that. The NS team have no idea how to model females characters tbh.

I love MK tho. I used to run a pretty large fan site. I'm excited for X and it's the only reason I'm getting a PS4, but so far it seems like 9 with a few extra features. I was hoping for something that felt really fresh for the next gen.

Cassie's fatality is really sick, I love it.  :D

Yeah, I too dislike how females are designed in these games particularly how strong both Cassie & Sonya's jawlines are (I hated Blade's whole look in MK9).  They seemed to have given Cassie a more realistic outfit and set of boobs, so yay for some improvement.  

Which fan site, if you don't mind me asking?  One of the major criticisms I've been reading is how much this upcoming release seems to play like "Injustice," I've only played that game a few times but I did like how one can use the background as an advantage in different levels.  

I liked Cassie's fatality as well.  She seems to be a combination of Johnny Cage's cockiness with Sonya's looks.  Pop them bubbles, sis.  :fab:

(On another note, I wanted "Resident Evil 7" news, I needed something to help forget the monstrosity known as RE6.) 

I tried :crying5:

I guess I've also played Dead Space 2 and Amnesia. Those were good. There's a video compilation of my reactions :embarrassed:

Omg I loved Amnesia but Amnesia 2 was such a disappointment NOT scary at all! I played Outlast and the new add on what came about while ago, that game got my heart rate rising pretty often :D

Omg I loved Amnesia but Amnesia 2 was such a disappointment NOT scary at all! I played Outlast and the new add on what came about while ago, that game got my heart rate rising pretty often :D

Good to hear! I'm not really a gamer, but I did wanna try out Outlast, maybe I'mma Steam on ova and pick dat up for the weekend ;) I didn't play the second Amnesia, glad I didnt now too. Flawless stan ova here, saving me money n shit :tbh:

Good to hear! I'm not really a gamer, but I did wanna try out Outlast, maybe I'mma Steam on ova and pick dat up for the weekend ;) I didn't play the second Amnesia, glad I didnt now too. Flawless stan ova here, saving me money n shit :tbh:

Haha thanks :yesplz:  I torrent all my pc games (except the sims ones) so I don't pay for them :P

I didn't know there was an already existing game thread, so I'll just respond to this here from my Mortal Kombat X thread.  :)

Yeah, I too dislike how females are designed in these games particularly how strong both Cassie & Sonya's jawlines are (I hated Blade's whole look in MK9).  They seemed to have given Cassie a more realistic outfit and set of boobs, so yay for some improvement.  

Which fan site, if you don't mind me asking?  One of the major criticisms I've been reading is how much this upcoming release seems to play like "Injustice," I've only played that game a few times but I did like how one can use the background as an advantage in different levels.  

I liked Cassie's fatality as well.  She seems to be a combination of Johnny Cage's cockiness with Sonya's looks.  Pop them bubbles, sis.  :fab:

(On another note, I wanted "Resident Evil 7" news, I needed something to help forget the monstrosity known as RE6.) 

Did you ever visit MKForces/MKOutworld/MKInformer? We changed names a lot :D

Girl gamer here, y'all! I played so far:

Tomb Raider (most of the games)

Far Cry 3

Dreamfall - The Longest Journey

The Sims (1 and 3)

The Book Of Unwritten Tales (and Critter Chronicles)

Halo (2 - I think  :o )

Mortal Combat

Unreal Tournament 3

Britney's Dance Beat, of course!

I can't remember what else I played, and as for the games I look forward to:

Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Dreamfall Chapters

The Sims 4

Far Cry 4

Yas, bitchez!  ;D  :bigsmile:  :aintevenmad:  :fab:

omg i  love you

and its Mortal Kombat

• Like 1

So I got a PS4 today. Managed to score a good deal on Gumtree which included an extra controller (still in new unopened box), PS camera, Battlefield 4 and Need For Speed. Cost me less than buying just the console in the shops and I don't care for racing games tbh so I traded NFS in for Tomb Raider. X57.gif

So I got a PS4 today. Managed to score a good deal on Gumtree which included an extra controller (still in new unopened box), PS camera, Battlefield 4 and Need For Speed. Cost me less than buying just the console in the shops and I don't care for racing games tbh so I traded NFS in for Tomb Raider. X57.gif

That's cool! :yesplz: I buy ps4 when they don't make games for ps3 anymore

I play Injustice on PS Vita, and let me tell you... I hate MK turning into that. That is not MK. Grabbing stuff from the background to use it against your opponent works for Injustice because it's a totally different game; actually the button scheme is very different to MK. So I guess since you have super heroes and super villains it's ok to grab cars, stones, pipes or any other thing to hit your opponent... but MK ?? Come on !!

I know MK4 introduced this with objects like stones and weapons placed in the 3D stage and I guess it worked for that game because it was a 3D game where you could dodge objects. But having that on MK is just bogus because first you are playing on 2D and second, MK is all about kombos, special moves and fast paced kombat. And I bet there are many fans like me complaining of the resemblance to Injustice right now.