Official Gamers Thread

Jenlicious

Been playing Dead Island today. Tried to kill some smugglers by throwing my Reliable Homemade Machete at a propane tank... I fell off the roof somehow and got killed. All of my weapons except 2 shitty machetes are gone. I'm so smart. Too damn smart. :gloria:

Omg :queenie: I should play it again. I've been playing gta online now so much

• 4 months later...
Guest heyrickyusofine

Consoles I still use are 3ds and Xbox 360.

Fave games include Mario, zelda, pokemon, tomb raider, skyrim, gears, final fantasy and all of the Lego games.

I have Xbox 360 (but i don't play anymore), Ps3, Ps4 and PC.

What i like : Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, Alan Wake, Beyond Good & Evil and Mirror's Edge.

The Last of Us is overrated and Watch_Dogs not so good by the way :)

Alan wake is so good! I love Last of Us, but Watch Dogs is overrated tho :xf1:

I have a Playstation 3 and a 3ds. I'm a sony kind boy when it comes to home consoles, but nothing can beat nintendo on handhelds tho. I LOVE JRPGS and RPGS in general, specially turn based ones. I also love action-adventure, like Tomb Raider and Uncharted. 

All the video games I ever had:

Gameboy Color - Pokémon tbh

Gameboy Advance - More pokémon

Nintendo DS - All sorts of flawless RPGs

Nintendo 3DS - Pokémon and RPGs

SEGA Master System - Sonic :bow:

SEGA Genesis - More Sonic :bow:

Playstation - Final Fantasy and Crash Bandicoot, also Chrono Cross :bow:

Playstation 2 - Flawless RPGs all across the system lifespam :bow:

Playstation 3 - I'm on college and I don't have a lot of money to spare, so I just play what comes out for free on PS+. 

I have Xbox 360 (but i don't play anymore), Ps3, Ps4 and PC.

What i like : Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Tomb Raider, Silent Hill, Alan Wake, Beyond Good & Evil and Mirror's Edge.

The Last of Us is overrated and Watch_Dogs not so good by the way :)

Flawless taste and flawless Laguna avi :bow:

I love TLOU tho :D

The only thing I would expect from E3 is the Mortal Kombat X info. That game is what will move me to purchase Xbox One / PS4 in 2015.

Me too but also Wii u and omg o need a good Xbox one game! There are no games at all and i have one fucking Xbox one! And also o want the sims 4 info

Me too but also Wii u and omg o need a good Xbox one game! There are no games at all and i have one fucking Xbox one! And also o want the sims 4 info

I haven't gotten my XB1/PS4 because there are NO games. I heard Outlast in PS4 is cool and NBA 2K14 is cool. Forza 5 and Killer Instinct for the XB1 are options for the other console. That is almost nothing. I am currently playing games in 360 and PS3 so I have my hands pretty busy. But as far as new consoles... there is no game that can make me jump to the next generation.

The only thing I would expect from E3 is the Mortal Kombat X info. That game is what will move me to purchase Xbox One / PS4 in 2015.

Ditto. The game looks sick, especially the new characters, however I am disappointed with the very average cross-platform graphics. I wish they were using Unreal Engine 4 instead of 3.