Official Gamers Thread

Jenlicious

Ditto. The game looks sick, especially the new characters, however I am disappointed with the very average cross-platform graphics. I wish they were using Unreal Engine 4 instead of 3.

I was watching the actual gameplay video from E3 yesterday... you know what... I don't like the stage interactivity.. yeah, I know, I sound like crazy... but I don't know. I am used to all MK games being focused in kicks and punches, not grabbing stuff from the stage to do attacks. MK4 had objects like stones or weapons on the floor that you could take to launch to the opponent. I think it was fine... it's pretty much like Cody in SF that picks up knives or stones to throw at you. That is fine. But I saw Scorpion kind of jumping in a tree... and I was like... no.

I own Injustice Gods Among Us and given the game is about superheroes and supervillains, grabbing stuff from the stage is very cool, and it makes a lot of sense. Watching Wonder Woman grab some shit to throw at you makes total sense. Superman looks pretty cool grabbing stuff and throwing it. But I don't know if this will work in MK. I am especially worried about the gameplay. MK9 was a fresh start after the 3D oriented games of MK for the Xbox and PS2. It was like coming back to the roots and the fast paced kombat kicked ass like it did in MK2 and MK3. So I am worried that this new version makes experiments of new ways of playing.

Maybe I am soooo old school when it comes to games. I like things the way they are.

I was watching the actual gameplay video from E3 yesterday... you know what... I don't like the stage interactivity.. yeah, I know, I sound like crazy... but I don't know. I am used to all MK games being focused in kicks and punches, not grabbing stuff from the stage to do attacks. MK4 had objects like stones or weapons on the floor that you could take to launch to the opponent. I think it was fine... it's pretty much like Cody in SF that picks up knives or stones to throw at you. That is fine. But I saw Scorpion kind of jumping in a tree... and I was like... no.

I own Injustice Gods Among Us and given the game is about superheroes and supervillains, grabbing stuff from the stage is very cool, and it makes a lot of sense. Watching Wonder Woman grab some shit to throw at you makes total sense. Superman looks pretty cool grabbing stuff and throwing it. But I don't know if this will work in MK. I am especially worried about the gameplay. MK9 was a fresh start after the 3D oriented games of MK for the Xbox and PS2. It was like coming back to the roots and the fast paced kombat kicked ass like it did in MK2 and MK3. So I am worried that this new version makes experiments of new ways of playing.

Maybe I am soooo old school when it comes to games. I like things the way they are.

I don't mind the stage interactivity too much, I'm just glad they're still sticking with the 2D gameplay. However, I'm not a huge fan of the designs in genera, they've been lacking since MK3 went urban. Everything just looks kind of dull and ugly and they keep recycling the same old ideas. MK has very much lost that ancient, mystical vibe and they're trying way too hard to be modern with these Wiz Khalifa and Skrillex soundtracks. MK2 will always be my favourite.

I play Super Smash Bros as a drinking game, does that count?

but which one? dey all flawless tho :tbh:

the first and infinite. i just finished the first one yesterday and omggg :shake: although infinite's ending is better AND britney even got mentioned on infinite's ending credits :lol: i'm planning on buying the 2nd one too cause it has a multiplayer mode :shake: too bad irrational games has closed down now but i read 2k still has the rights on the bioshock franchise and that they are developing another one rn as we speak :shake: best game ever tbh :sew: 

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

The sims, Resident Evil (i hate 6 tho), Final Fantasy, DMC 1/3, Silent Hill 1-3 (the original creator), Tomb Raider, Marvel vs capcom... these are my favs but I play a lot of other games :P

Girl gamer here, y'all! I played so far:

Tomb Raider (most of the games)

Far Cry 3

Dreamfall - The Longest Journey

The Sims (1 and 3)

The Book Of Unwritten Tales (and Critter Chronicles)

Halo (2 - I think  :o )

Mortal Combat

Unreal Tournament 3

Britney's Dance Beat, of course!

I can't remember what else I played, and as for the games I look forward to:

Rise Of The Tomb Raider

Dreamfall Chapters

The Sims 4

Far Cry 4

Yas, bitchez!  ;D  :bigsmile:  :aintevenmad:  :fab:

• Like 1

the first and infinite. i just finished the first one yesterday and omggg :shake: although infinite's ending is better AND britney even got mentioned on infinite's ending credits :lol: i'm planning on buying the 2nd one too cause it has a multiplayer mode :shake: too bad irrational games has closed down now but i read 2k still has the rights on the bioshock franchise and that they are developing another one rn as we speak :shake: best game ever tbh :sew:

Infinite does have a way betta ending :mhm: and britney is mentioned in infinite's credits!!!! :shake: :shake: WAH??? In what manner?

No mass effect fans or dragon age ones around here I see 

tumblr_n44yv3L0cx1qgf1i8o1_500.gif

I ocassionally watch my friends play mass effect when i'm high, does that count? :moorangu:

• Like 1

You know what guys... I was still trying to decide what console of the new generation I was going to get first (I am getting both) and finally I decided for the Xbox One. This game's presentation in the E3 blew my brains out. It looks pretty, and funny as hell !!

That does look pretty sweet. I think I'll stick with the PS4 but I'm having a hard time deciding because they both offer exclusive games that I'm interested in, but I'm not a big enough gamer to get both consoles. The only thing I'm really basing it on at this point is the cost of their subscription services, and Playstation Plus is $10 cheaper than Xbox Live.

That does look pretty sweet. I think I'll stick with the PS4 but I'm having a hard time deciding because they both offer exclusive games that I'm interested in, but I'm not a big enough gamer to get both consoles. The only thing I'm really basing it on at this point is the cost of their subscription services, and Playstation Plus is $10 cheaper than Xbox Live.

Getting both consoles is like the best thing to do. I know it's expensive and all... but you don't have to pay for both the same day. You can go ahead with the one you feel you need the most and then getting the other one. Sony has amazing games such as Gran Turismo, God of War, Outlast and Uncharted... I definitely want that. But MS has this pretty game, Forza Motorsport, Fable, Halo (the Master Chief Collection is pretty sweet) and the continuation of Limbo (think it's called INSIDE). Oh. also Killer Instinct.

For me it's just impossible to stick to one single console. I was a Xbox 360 player only and then I got a PS3 and got some of the coolest games they have, like all these HD collections such as Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, etc. There are too many good games on both sides making you think that console wars is just stupid and nonsense. Even Nintendo has flawless games like Mario and DK.

:yesplz:

Getting both consoles is like the best thing to do. I know it's expensive and all... but you don't have to pay for both the same day. You can go ahead with the one you feel you need the most and then getting the other one. Sony has amazing games such as Gran Turismo, God of War, Outlast and Uncharted... I definitely want that. But MS has this pretty game, Forza Motorsport, Fable, Halo (the Master Chief Collection is pretty sweet) and the continuation of Limbo (think it's called INSIDE). Oh. also Killer Instinct.

For me it's just impossible to stick to one single console. I was a Xbox 360 player only and then I got a PS3 and got some of the coolest games they have, like all these HD collections such as Tomb Raider, Prince of Persia, etc. There are too many good games on both sides making you think that console wars is just stupid and nonsense. Even Nintendo has flawless games like Mario and DK.

Check out my DI Riptide screencaps I took a couple of weeks ago:

5fzOV.jpg

zdyQj.jpg

Had to resize the pics but still, how brutal am I?  :blackoutsmiley:

At this point Xbox is offering the best package deals w/ 4 games (Watch Dogs, Titanfall, Battlefield 4 and Forza) for the same price as a PS4 with just Watchdogs and Fifa 14... and I don't really play sports games + One comes with Kinect.

I won my PS3 so it basically chose me. I suck at making decisions. :entertainme: