Official Gamers Thread

Jenlicious

I have a 3DS, DS lite, DSi, Ps3, Ps4, Wii and a laptop that can't handle much... But I still manage to come around :)

I have only Gameboy color and Gameboy Advance on hand consoles. I'm going to get 3DS tho :eating:

I have table pc and laptop, but I just bought this laptop for gaming, so I don't need PC that much :P What are your favourite games?

I have only Gameboy color and Gameboy Advance on hand consoles. I'm going to get 3DS tho :eating:

I have table pc and laptop, but I just bought this laptop for gaming, so I don't need PC that much :P What are your favourite games?

Elder Scrolls

GTA

Pokemon

DOA

Minecraft

Wolfteam ( :drown: )You catching my drift  :aintevenmad:

Elder Scrolls

GTA

Pokemon

DOA

Minecraft

Wolfteam ( :drown: )You catching my drift  :aintevenmad:

GTA, oh I love it, best game series ever! (then comes Saints Row) Playing pokemon too :P and Minecraft. My friend bought me creeper cap and pin what says: 'creeper just want a hug' for christmas :soofunny:  and I bought iron pickaxe for boyfriend.

I play Diablo 3 really often still and I'm waiting the new expansion. WoW too sometimes, if I'm bored enough to buy game time. Now I'm playing GTA V and Last Of Us.

GTA, oh I love it, best game series ever! (then comes Saints Row) Playing pokemon too :P and Minecraft. My friend bought me creeper cap and pin what says: 'creeper just want a hug' for christmas :soofunny:  and I bought iron pickaxe for boyfriend.

I play Diablo 3 really often still and I'm waiting the new expansion. WoW too sometimes, if I'm bored enough to buy game time. Now I'm playing GTA V and Last Of Us.

The Elder Scrolls (Do you know that?) is releasing a WoW kind of thing (MMORPG) for consoles! It'll be a small step for a company, but a big step for gaming industry of consoles :paper:

The Elder Scrolls (Do you know that?) is releasing a WoW kind of thing (MMORPG) for consoles! It'll be a small step for a company, but a big step for gaming industry of consoles :paper:

Yeah I know it, haven't played tho :/ Oh really? That's really cool, Diablo 3 released on the consoles, but it is more simple any ways than WoW and Elder Scrolls :whattt:

Fabulous thread !!

I don't know if I can define myself as a gamer because real gamers usually devote extensive hours to gameplay. Because of my day to day obligations, I am not a full time gamer, although that's my favorite hobbie after music.

Consoles I have:

-Playstation 1

-Playstation 2

-Playstation 3

-Playstation Vita

-Xbox 360

-Sega Dreamcast

-Nintendo Wii

As unofficial console:

-Android Game Player ------ this is pretty much a console pretty similar to the Sony PSP in shape, but the software that it runs is Android, therefore you can put apps such as game emulators. Regarding emulation, I have:

-Atari 2600

-Nintendo Entertainment System

-Super Nintendo Entertainment System

-Nintendo 64

-Panasonic 3DO

-MAME ---- this is an Arcade emulator. I have terrific games here such as Time Killers or Aerosmith's Revolution X.

-Sega Genesis

-Sega CD

-Sony PSP (yes, it can be emulated via PC)

-Neo Geo 

PC:

I'm not much of a PC gamer because my laptop is not as powerful as tremendous games would require (such as Diablo 3) and anyways I have always been pretty much a console-oriented player. But I have some terrific games on my PC, which are great classics to this day:

-Another World (known in the US as Out Of This World). This is by far one of the best computer games ever created. Although you can complete it in half an hour if you know how to solve the puzzles.

-Alone In The Dark -- forget about the modern Alone In The Dark. The 1992 version of this game, which was the first, is FUCKING AMAZING. This game is THE SHIT.

-ID software games --- everything from Doom to Hexen, Heretic, Quake.... pretty games but hard as hell.

Coming in 2015 Xbox One and Playstation 4.

• Like 1

well i'm an old school gamer i really don't like that much shooting games fighting games i like more RPG games, but almost evrything related to Nintendo i'm a fan i currently play

• The sims
  • GTA5
  • Zelda (all)
  • Pokemon
  • super smash bross 
  • mario kart
  • donkey kong 
  • kirby
  • Fable
  • Assesins creed
  • age of empires 2 - 3
  • age of mitology 
  • roller coaster 3 

Fabulous thread !!

I don't know if I can define myself as a gamer because real gamers usually devote extensive hours to gameplay. Because of my day to day obligations, I am not a full time gamer, although that's my favorite hobbie after music.

Consoles I have:

-Playstation 1

-Playstation 2

-Playstation 3

-Playstation Vita

-Xbox 360

-Sega Dreamcast

-Nintendo Wii

As unofficial console:

-Android Game Player ------ this is pretty much a console pretty similar to the Sony PSP in shape, but the software that it runs is Android, therefore you can put apps such as game emulators. Regarding emulation, I have:

-Atari 2600

-Nintendo Entertainment System

-Super Nintendo Entertainment System

-Nintendo 64

-Panasonic 3DO

-MAME ---- this is an Arcade emulator. I have terrific games here such as Time Killers or Aerosmith's Revolution X.

-Sega Genesis

-Sega CD

-Sony PSP (yes, it can be emulated via PC)

-Neo Geo 

PC:

I'm not much of a PC gamer because my laptop is not as powerful as tremendous games would require (such as Diablo 3) and anyways I have always been pretty much a console-oriented player. But I have some terrific games on my PC, which are great classics to this day:

-Another World (known in the US as Out Of This World). This is by far one of the best computer games ever created. Although you can complete it in half an hour if you know how to solve the puzzles.

-Alone In The Dark -- forget about the modern Alone In The Dark. The 1992 version of this game, which was the first, is FUCKING AMAZING. This game is THE SHIT.

-ID software games --- everything from Doom to Hexen, Heretic, Quake.... pretty games but hard as hell.

Coming in 2015 Xbox One and Playstation 4.

So cool! :cutesmile:

Consoles that I have:

-PS1, PS2 and PS3

-Xbox 360

-Wii

-Nintendo 8-bit

-Nintendo 64

-Sega Mega Drive 16-bit

-Super Nintendo

-GBC

-GBA

-GB

I'm going to get PS4 :cutesmile:  and I would love to get Atari omg :D  Does any one watch Angry Video Game nerd videos?

well i'm an old school gamer i really don't like that much shooting games fighting games i like more RPG games, but almost evrything related to Nintendo i'm a fan i currently play

• The sims
  • GTA5
  • Zelda (all)
  • Pokemon
  • super smash bross 
  • mario kart
  • donkey kong 
  • kirby
  • Fable
  • Assesins creed
  • age of empires 2 - 3
  • age of mitology 
  • roller coaster 3 

Good games all!!! Posted Image

• Like 1

I'm more into PC games although I've played some on PS3 but still, in my opinion games for PC usually give you the best experience so I rarely use my PS3 and I'm thinking of selling it soon because I ain't really into it anymore. The best games I've played on PS3 are The Last Of Us, Assassin's Creed & Dead Island.

Here are my favorite PC games (in no order):

-Half-Life 1 Series (Half-Life [the first game I've ever played, I remember buying it along with Baby One More Time], Half-Life: Decay, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life: Blue Shift);

-Half-Life 2 including Episode 1 and Episode 2... Half-Life 3 is still in development (It's been almost 7 years since it's announcement - fuck you Valve! :crying1: );

-Space Force: Rogue Universe;

-Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2;

-Portal and Portal 2 ( I need Portal 3 in my life! :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi: );

-GTA San Andreas (brings back so many memories :crying1: ), GTA Vice City, GTA IV;

-Tactical Ops & Counter Strike;

-Battlefield Bad Company 2;

-Stronghold & Stronghold Legends;

-Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (I miss it so much! :crying1: );

-Worms World Party (I grew up w/ this game :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi: );

-And last but not least -- Dead Island -- Playing it from the first mission all over again, this time with Xian;

-Dead Island Riptide -- I'd kill for that game and will be playing it in July (From what I can see it's the best co-op game so far).

Can't remember anything else, there are so many games dammit!

• Like 1

I am a huge fan. Actually the first video that I saw was the one for "plumbers don't wear ties" which is like the worst video game ever.

Oh no... wait, wait... the worst video game ever is ET in Atari... but that he will review in the AVGN movie :)

Omg I can't wait that movie! :D I like to wath board james too, I would like to play that dream phone :soofunny:

I'm more into PC games although I've played some on PS3 but still, in my opinion games for PC usually give you the best experience so I rarely use my PS3 and I'm thinking of selling it soon because I ain't really into it anymore. The best games I've played on PS3 are The Last Of Us, Assassin's Creed & Dead Island.

Here are my favorite PC games (in no order):

-Half-Life 1 Series (Half-Life [the first game I've ever played, I remember buying it along with Baby One More Time], Half-Life: Decay, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Half-Life: Blue Shift);

-Half-Life 2 including Episode 1 and Episode 2... Half-Life 3 is still in development (It's been almost 7 years since it's announcement - fuck you Valve! :crying1: );

-Space Force: Rogue Universe;

-Left 4 Dead & Left 4 Dead 2;

-Portal and Portal 2 ( I need Portal 3 in my life! :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi: );

-GTA San Andreas (brings back so many memories :crying1: ), GTA Vice City, GTA IV;

-Tactical Ops & Counter Strike;

-Battlefield Bad Company 2;

-Stronghold & Stronghold Legends;

-Serious Sam: The Second Encounter (I miss it so much! :crying1: );

-Worms World Party (I grew up w/ this game :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi: );

-And last but not least -- Dead Island -- Playing it from the first mission all over again, this time with Xian;

-Dead Island Riptide -- I'd kill for that game and will be playing it in July (From what I can see it's the best co-op game so far).

Can't remember anything else, there are so many games dammit!

I remember how I bought GTA 2 for PS1 when I was a kid... All those old gta's brings back so much memories :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

Crash Team Racing especially, and I love all Crash Bandicoot games!

I haven't played half life, I just doesn't catch me somehow. Left 4 dead is gooooooood :eating:  and dead island!

• Like 1

Omg I can't wait that movie! :D I like to wath board james too, I would like to play that dream phone :soofunny:

I remember how I bought GTA 2 for PS1 when I was a kid... All those old gta's brings back so much memories :britneycryingdfcuerfsgi:

Crash Team Racing especially, and I love all Crash Bandicoot games!

I haven't played half life, I just doesn't catch me somehow. Left 4 dead is gooooooood :eating:  and dead island!

Been playing Dead Island today. Tried to kill some smugglers by throwing my Reliable Homemade Machete at a propane tank... I fell off the roof somehow and got killed. All of my weapons except 2 shitty machetes are gone. I'm so smart. Too damn smart. :gloria: