i guy i know killed himself :(

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

in my town.

he hanged himself today

i dont even know why...nobody knows

death creeps me out cause i think about it alot and when this happened i was like- wtf,no

:(

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I hope everyone is doing ok, try to feel better boo ;(

death creeps me out

its like, you do it. people talk about it for a week at max. and then you're completely forgotten

death creeps me out

its like, you do it. people talk about it for a week at max. and then you're completely forgotten

that is weird and so true :thatsright: and then when you mention said dead person's name people around u will go "who?" :displeased: Once youre gone, thats it no turning back. U cant just change your mind and undo it

Guest Zooey Deschanel

that is weird and so true :thatsright: and then when you mention said dead person's name people around u will go "who?" :displeased: Once youre gone, thats it no turning back. U cant just change your mind and undo it

but idk is it worth it

maybe there comes a time when it cant get better or something

maybe death is the only way out

but idk is it worth it

maybe there comes a time when it cant get better or something

maybe death is the only way out

obviously this guy probably had a lot of depression built up and then maybe something happened that was the stick that broke the camels back. The poor lad was probably suffering for a while now :crying4: And yeah that makes sense that he would feel that way

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Godney got me through it :crying2::Godney:

:hugs:

yea, her music is magic.

these thoughts are awful and strong but somewhere inside you just dont want to die..and then u hope a solution will come out till the last second.

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Not only you, but all of his family and friends have to as well. I get some people feel like suicide is the only way out, however it always ends affecting more than just one person. :crying2:

I also get how you feel about death creeping you out. I think about death everyday...It's just such a scary thing to think about. Like nobody knows for sure what's going to happen after death. The unknown is the scariest thing out there. :awkwarddd:

Just remember "When you're feeling alone, baby let me know, and I will be there..." :hug: Britney lyrics are always the best. :crying1:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Not only you, but all of his family and friends have to as well. I get some people feel like suicide is the only way out, however it always ends affecting more than just one person. :crying2:

I also get how you feel about death creeping you out. I think about death everyday...It's just such a scary thing to think about. Like nobody knows for sure what's going to happen after death. The unknown is the scariest thing out there. :awkwarddd:

Just remember "When you're feeling alone, baby let me know, and I will be there..." :hug: Britney lyrics are always the best. :crying1:

they say people go commit suicide go to hell

but why?

they kill themselves because they were living one, why should they go to one afterwards

or maybe u just dont exist anymore at all, just like you didnt before you were born... maybe u just come, live here and dissapear completely

they say people go commit suicide go to hell

but why?

they kill themselves because they were living one, why should they go to one afterwards

or maybe u just dont exist anymore at all, just like you didnt before you were born... maybe u just come, live here and dissapear completely

I can't imagine not existing at all, but you're right..That's what happened before you're born.

I don't like to think people who commit suicide go to hell. I feel like they've gone through enough. Why put them through more hell than they've already been through? It just sounds kinda cruel....

I just wish we had answers about what happens next. It would help. :crying3:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I can't imagine not existing at all, but you're right..That's what happened before you're born.

I don't like to think people who commit suicide go to hell. I feel like they've gone through enough. Why put them through more hell than they've already been through? It just sounds kinda cruel....

I just wish we had answers about what happens next. It would help. :crying3:

there're tons of cunts who say they tried to kill themselves and went to hell and back

• Like 1