UPDATED FROM PAGE 10, Songs that Britney is mentioned in with Lyrics (only the Britney mention) and Youtube links - The real Queen B

Hahaha! I could have put it in less posts, but I thought it could be better to comment on them individually if you wanted to ;) it took ages :gloria:

I think it took more time for you to collect all of these than for some of these lyrics to be written

Seriously, some of them are so uninspiring :drown: 

They're like the homework that I make 5 minutes before class

Just get the most important words on there and you're done with it :mess: 

That's amazing :clap:

I don't know if someone else posted it already, but there's a song, "Enamorado de Britney Spears" by Martin Ricca :lolll: it's awful, but it's all about being in love with Britney. Also, "Superstar" by Cómplices al Rescate (Belinda) mentions Britney and Christina.

Britney mention: "Enamorado de Britney Spears", basically all the song is about her.

Britney mention: "Britney y Christina ahora tendrán que preocuparse". (The song is about Belinda's character trying to be the new superstar and that Britney and Christina would have to worry about her stealing their place xD).
Both songs are ridiculous, but you know, I know them from my childhood :P

Also, on the songs by Britney, Intimidated spells B-R-I-T-N-E-Y, I don't know if that counts...

I think it took more time for you to collect all of these than for some of these lyrics to be written

Seriously, some of them are so uninspiring :drown:

They're like the homework that I make 5 minutes before class

Just get the most important words on there and you're done with it :mess: 

Some of the lyrics just so unoriginal - actually - most of them were exactly the same message... Did you see Lil Bow wow used pretty much the same line in 2 different songs  :frenchy:

That's amazing :clap:

I don't know if someone else posted it already, but there's a song, "Enamorado de Britney Spears" by Martin Ricca :lolll: it's awful, but it's all about being in love with Britney. Also, "Superstar" by Cómplices al Rescate (Belinda) mentions Britney and Christina.

Britney mention: "Enamorado de Britney Spears", basically all the song is about her.

Britney mention: "Britney y Christina ahora tendrán que preocuparse". (The song is about Belinda's character trying to be the new superstar and that Britney and Christina would have to worry about her stealing their place xD).

Both songs are ridiculous, but you know, I know them from my childhood :P

Also, on the songs by Britney, Intimidated spells B-R-I-T-N-E-Y, I don't know if that counts...

Thank you :hug: One of them is on our list the other 2 are not - so many songs - this is soooo awesome!! :clap: