Movies you cried during?

Lsuboi89

I'm bored and watching movies all day. So figured this could be a good topic. Title Pretty much sums it up. Which movies have you watched in which you teared up or cried during? 

Mine:

Marley and Me (one of the saddest scenes ever at the end) :crying1: 

Toy Story 3 (End of an era, tbh) :crying3: 

The Normal Heart. (heartbreaking movie) :crying5: 

Armageddon (The scene with his daughter, how can you have a heart and not cry at that) :crying2: 

I would say Titantic, But she totally had room for him, but let him freeze to death.  ;(

That's all i can think of right now. 

I'm bored and watching movies all day. So figured this could be a good topic. Title Pretty much sums it up. Which movies have you watched in which you teared up or cried during? 

Mine:

Armageddon (The scene with his daughter, how can you have a heart and not cry at that) :crying2: 

I would say Titantic, But she totally had room for him, but let him freeze to death.  ;(

She totally did let him freeze to death and then threw that necklace in the ocean at the end. Sadistic bitch. :neyde:

• Like 1

Mine:

there was enough room on the door but if they both got on, the door would've sunk because it can't support both their weights.