Lsuboi89

Movies you cried during?

I'm bored and watching movies all day. So figured this could be a good topic. Title Pretty much sums it up. Which movies have you watched in which you teared up or cried during? 

Mine:

Marley and Me (one of the saddest scenes ever at the end) :crying1: 

Toy Story 3 (End of an era, tbh) :crying3: 

The Normal Heart. (heartbreaking movie) :crying5: 

Armageddon (The scene with his daughter, how can you have a heart and not cry at that) :crying2: 

I would say Titantic, But she totally had room for him, but let him freeze to death.  ;(

That's all i can think of right now. 

I'm bored and watching movies all day. So figured this could be a good topic. Title Pretty much sums it up. Which movies have you watched in which you teared up or cried during? 

Mine:

Armageddon (The scene with his daughter, how can you have a heart and not cry at that) :crying2: 

I would say Titantic, But she totally had room for him, but let him freeze to death.  ;(

She totally did let him freeze to death and then threw that necklace in the ocean at the end. Sadistic bitch. :neyde:

• Like 1

Mine:

there was enough room on the door but if they both got on, the door would've sunk because it can't support both their weights.

She should've been the one to fall in the water! :icant:

:loldisidiot: I know! Jack was so sweet and cute and she was just a spoiled bitch :displeased: Rose should have been handcuffed to the pipe instead and left there :orangu:

:loldisidiot: I know! Jack was so sweet and cute and she was just a spoiled bitch :displeased: Rose should have been handcuffed to the pipe instead and left there :orangu:

Bwahahahahahahaha! :lmaolol: Ain't dat the truth? :surprise:

• Like 1

Bwahahahahahahaha! :lmaolol: Ain't dat the truth? :surprise:

actually including her entire family and flop friends should have been handcuffed to the pipe while jack spits a loogie in their faces before           leaving :lolokay:

I also hate that Dobby died :'(

I cry with most of the movies, I swear, I mean the ones of love and the drama ones ofc, you can make me cry making me watch any disney movie

actually including her entire family and flop friends should have been handcuffed to the pipe while jack spits a loogie in their faces before           leaving :lolokay:

I also hate that Dobby died :'(

doby1.gif

• Like 1