Has anyone ever noticed how muscled her neck looks?

Danny89

People have always said this

Her neck looks normal to me and that last picture the one in 2014 looks normal

Maybe they just take the pictures with her doing like a move or something that makes her neck looks thick and post it

She was just stop in that first pic

What's up with the negative threads all of a sudden?

Y'all can go back to Exhell and leave this nice place where people are positive and fun  :hahano:

thats what I just thought....something smells fishy....I hope this is not turning into exhell 2.0

• Like 1

To the people saying this is turning into exhell:

S-s-so dr-a-ma-tic :sorrynotsorry:

But anyways. Britney has a muscular, gymnast's body type. This is nothing new.

I just don't understand why the rest of her body don't follow her neck thickness

Her body looks pretty normal compared to her neck

She's always had a thick neck. We just never noticed it as much because the rest of her was super petite.

brittrl2000.jpg

.We just never noticed it as much because the rest of her was super petite? Why we note it now? A thick neck should be more remarkable in petite body

.We just never noticed it as much because the rest of her was super petite? Why we note it now? A thick neck should be more remarkable in petite body

theoretically true but weirdly doesn't apply to Britney. Look at the picture i posted and then look at the pictures you posted. For some reason, it's less noticeable when she was thinner vs now. Maybe its her hair. Primeney usually had her hair down but most of the pictures you posted have her with her hair up so it draws attention to the neck. 

theoretically true but weirdly doesn't apply to Britney. Look at the picture i posted and then look at the pictures you posted. For some reason, it's less noticeable when she was thinner vs now. Maybe its her hair. Primeney usually had her hair down but most of the pictures you posted have her with her hair up so it draws attention to the neck. 

Maybe it's because her neck is way wider now than when she was thinner?