Seriously One of the Best and UnderRated Stars of our Time.

Lsuboi89

P!nk is by far one of the most under rated stars in the world. How she doesn't get the respect like other artists is beyond me. (except in Australia, She is huge there). She does more than most any other artist out there. Flies through the air, sings live, writes here own music, has an amazing voice, great abs, interacts with the crowd better than anyone, etc. This lady and gentleman is what a TRUE star looks like. I truly wish more would be like her. She deserves way more praise than what she gets. She is also one of the realest and down to earth stars in the world. She doesn't need Gimmicks or attention, she just goes out and puts on a hell of a show.  

So enjoy:

When would the likes of Beyonce, Rihanna, Katy Perry, Miley, JLO, Lady Gaga, etc. ever Fly through the entire arena? Like this? 

Or fly on a giant chandelier with no harness? 

Or open a show like this? 

Or would have this much fun being a goofball and making fun of themselves? 

Or sing this Beautifully? 

list=PLajmcQGr5phM7Art7ZqptqSbY22Eb6VXz'>

• Like 1

I love P!nk! :clap: Family Portrait speaks to me, man... :crying1: She's so awesome and I love that she doesn't give a damn about what people think and hasn't let the fame go to her head. :mhm: Plus, she said Britney deserves the world, so that makes her even cooler :gloria:

Family Portrait is definitely one of my favorite songs of all time. It's just a classic. She is pretty badass. I stan for her and Britney the same honestly. I flew out to see P!nk in concert and will be flying to see Britney in September. Both are amazing in concert though. 

P!nk has made fun of a lot of artists, but never Britney. One interviewer asked her if she had any advice for Britney and she said "Britney is the Queen of fucking Pop, she doesn't need my advice." I love her for that. She has always had nice things to say about Britney. Miley and Christina not so much lol. 

i love here a lot, she is really fun and creative but she lost me a little bit with har last album it was good but not that pink good

and Just Give Me Reason is so FUCKING OVERRATED! i hate that song ugh 

We will have to beg to differ here. Her last album is pretty genius lyrically. If you listen to the songs, it actually describes love pretty well. It was her growing up album as well. It shows how she has grown up with being a mom and wife now. She writes how she feels, always has. So I kind of liked the idea that she wrote from a happier place this time. While still taking jabs. 

Slut like you is a masterpiece in my opinion. It's fun and catchy, while still calling dudes out on having double standards and being sluts. It's great lol. 

Underrated really? maybe in fanbases but she is selling millions of records and is the most important pop/rock star nowadays so  :crying1:

You do realize she has been around for 15+ years and this last album is her first ever Number 1 album in the United States? She gained fans by doing her performances at the Grammys and other awards. Everyone underestimated her until she showed up and left their mouths wide open. For that hard work, her recent album sold great and people look forward to her performances. 

I do agree though. She is the most important Pop/Rock star there is now. I actually call her the Queen of Pop Rock. That took a ton of time. She still doesn't get the accolades (awards, praise, etc) of the other artists out there like Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, etc. Billboard finally stepped up and named her "woman of the Year" which she totally deserves, however the other awards shows overlook her and give the awards to less deserving. 

totally underrated and undeservedly so. Sober helped me transition out of a shitty period of my life tbh

It's an amazing song, strong meaning. That is why I love her music, It has so much depth and emotion in it. She is a talented writer as much as she is a performer. 

Family Portrait is definitely one of my favorite songs of all time. It's just a classic. She is pretty badass. I stan for her and Britney the same honestly. I flew out to see P!nk in concert and will be flying to see Britney in September. Both are amazing in concert though. 

P!nk has made fun of a lot of artists, but never Britney. One interviewer asked her if she had any advice for Britney and she said "Britney is the Queen of fucking Pop, she doesn't need my advice." I love her for that. She has always had nice things to say about Britney. Miley and Christina not so much lol. 

Lol yeah. I love that she's so nice to Britney. I'm glad, because Britney is the sweetest! :crying1:

Is she underrated? Even if I don't know many songs from her I walys thought she was one of the biggest in music bussiness 

Compared to stars like Britney, Beyonce, Christina; and Even now Gaga, Katy, Taylor Swift, etc. She is pretty under rated. She is somebody always knows is there, you know her name, you like her, but she just doesn't get the accolades and attention like the others do. Kinda just does well and stays below the radar. I think now a days she is starting to get bigger, because she is one of the only artists that has stayed true to herself and been real. She is also one of the only ones who just shows up, does an amazing job and doesn't need the gimmicks, autotune, or lipsyncing. Her Awards show performances helped her gain peoples attention finally. I think the rest of her career will be pretty great because everyone now knows what to expect from her. 

Compared to stars like Britney, Beyonce, Christina; and Even now Gaga, Katy, Taylor Swift, etc. She is pretty under rated. She is somebody always knows is there, you know her name, you like her, but she just doesn't get the accolades and attention like the others do. Kinda just does well and stays below the radar. I think now a days she is starting to get bigger, because she is one of the only artists that has stayed true to herself and been real. She is also one of the only ones who just shows up, does an amazing job and doesn't need the gimmicks, autotune, or lipsyncing. Her Awards show performances helped her gain peoples attention finally. I think the rest of her career will be pretty great because everyone now knows what to expect from her.

Well she must feel great being herself and thats the important thing

YES!! I absolutely LOVE P!nk!! I have all of her albums and even saw her on The Truth About Love Tour :) She slays live, it was one of the best concerts I've ever been to (along with Britney obviously) TTAL and Missundaztood are 2 of my fav albums

I seen her too. I flew out to Dallas to watch her. It was amazing. I bought the tour DVD afterward to see it again. Missundaztood was amazing. Loved the cover. So much attitude. She is pretty amazing. she has an amazing voice live.

Her last album slayed here in Spain! I mean, I don't know about the sales, but she was played a lot on the radio and people respect her a lot.

Yeah this last album did well in America too. First number 1 in the United States for her. She gained respect after te Grammys so she is becoming a powerhouse.