Britney fans are so fkn hooottt

ALLEYESONUS!

you forgot Lana fans. They're pretty hot too and the classy educated type. Pink fans I agree but you need to add that they are all Butch lesbians. I went to her concert and I've never seen so many buzz cuts and popeye tattoos in all my life :o

Lol. Right? She definitely does appeal to the lesbians. Great thing about it is the lesbians tend to throw the better parties so it's always a good time. I think that's part of why I'm a pink fan I get along better with lesbians because I'm more masculine then I do with the gays. Lol.

I honestly don't know much about Lana really that's why I didn't list her. A lot of my friends like her though. I know she has a big fan base. I really need to listen to some of her songs to see if I like her or not.

You're so fcking mean... stop it... :omg1:

He probably shouldn't have made that comment. However That dude kinda had it coming. I mean he did start a forum in which he promoted an exFAke chat. Called this place place uniflop, and praised someone for being cruel to a member all while bashing britney with the "you flopped harder than perfume". Insults to britney are not tolerated therefore he asked for it in my opinion.

I stand by the rule "you treat others how you want to be treated" and so he is just reaping what he sewed. No matter if I don't particularly believe the Stevie wonder comment was the best way to handle it. But hey it happens, if your an ass to others you deserve the same.

• Like 2

He probably shouldn't have made that comment. However That dude kinda had it coming. I mean he did start a forum in which he promoted an exFAke chat. Called this place place uniflop, and praised someone for being cruel to a member all while bashing britney with the "you flopped harder than perfume". Insults to britney are not tolerated therefore he asked for it in my opinion.

I stand by the rule "you treat others how you want to be treated" and so he is just reaping what he sewed. No matter if I don't particularly believe the Stevie wonder comment was the best way to handle it. But hey it happens, if your an ass to others you deserve the same.

Britton is my friend. Still, I'm defending him because I've seen a lot of comments from that guy in different thread so HE is the one who deserves to be treated the way Britton treated him. 

But I find this all so ridiculous tbh  :omg1:

Britton is my friend. Still, I'm defending him because I've seen a lot of comments from that guy in different thread so HE is the one who deserves to be treated the way Britton treated him.

But I find this all so ridiculous tbh :omg1:

I agree. However, the chat was started by your friend and your friend was the one bashing this place and britney. We all came here to get away from the negativity toward britney. So promoting it made him in the wrong. Causing a reaction.

Also I happen to like this place and want it to grow. By him being on the other site bashing this place calling it uniflop and god knows what else, other fans are not going want to join here. Ultimately hurting this place as well as the people who put their time and effort in keeping this site up.

That's the point I'm making. I will always defend britney and now this site as long as it stays positive toward her. If he doesn't like this place and wants to continue the bashing then he should stay over at the other site and keep it off here.

However, on a different note:

that post did make so glad I'm here and not on exfakeasf**k anymore. Since clearly the bashing has continued and allowed by that little monster in disguise. So thank you for whoever makes this site work, and the amazing people that are on this site. Y'all are the true fans and I couldn't be happier to be apart of this site. So thank you again and I'm looking forward to many more chats. :)

• Like 1

I agree. However, the chat was started by your friend and your friend was the one bashing this place and britney. We all came here to get away from the negativity toward britney. So promoting it made him in the wrong. Causing a reaction.

Also I happen to like this place and want it to grow. By him being on the other site bashing this place calling it uniflop and god knows what else, other fans are not going want to join here. Ultimately hurting this place as well as the people who put their time and effort in keeping this site up.

That's the point I'm making. I will always defend britney and now this site as long as it stays positive toward her. If he doesn't like this place and wants to continue the bashing then he should stay over at the other site and keep it off here.

that post did make so glad I'm here and not on exfakeasf**k anymore. Since clearly the bashing has continued and allowed by that little monster in disguise. So thank you for whoever makes this site work, and the amazing people that are on this site. Y'all are the true fans and I couldn't be happier to be apart of this site. So thank you again and I'm looking forward to many more chats. :)

<3 idk how to answer that

• Like 1

stanning for you right now

:gloria:

• Like 1