Britney fans are so fkn hooottt

ALLEYESONUS!

The fanbases really tend to play off the star...Britney is sexy, cute, funny, and Amazing, so is her fan base.  :walkaway:  :fierceney:  :hflip:  :tomh: 

Then you have the Monsters...I pray for them every night..such a special breed of people.  :crying1:

The beyhive is fully of Nelly Queens with attitude. You usually hear them saying "fierce, work it biatch, fabulous,etc" as they are walking down the street to their jobs at McDonalds with their Fucci Bags like they are on their way to a runway show, waving their hands side to side. They give a whole new meaning to the saying "champagne taste on a beer budget".   :queenflopga: 

The Navy is just ghetto fabulous. If you are looking to see twerking and a mugging all in one day, go to a Rihanna concert. Their clothing choices are a sight to see... :mygawd: 

Xtina fans... :who:  

The Smilers(I think that's what miley's fans are)...These are the 12 year olds who think they are cool by wearing the sluttiest clothing imaginable and smoking weed...This is a very tragic group tbh.  :scaryasfuck: 

Pink's fans...are the badass group that tells it how it is. They are a pretty great fan base really.

The Lambs..well I don't really know much about them, quite honestly i didn't even know she still had fans until I joined the Forums...  :dontlike:

The Belibers...Refer to Smilers...I'm still convinced there is a good chance, Miley is pulling a Big Hannah Montana scheme on us and is really both. The resemble is just uncanny.  :omgosh:  

That's all I can think of at the moment. But this pretty much sums up the fan bases in general. 

• Like 8

The fanbases really tend to play off the star...Britney is sexy, cute, funny, and Amazing, so is her fan base.  :walkaway:  :fierceney:  :hflip:  :tomh: 

Then you have the Monsters...I pray for them every night..such a special breed of people.  :crying1:

The beyhive is fully of Nelly Queens with attitude. You usually hear them saying "fierce, work it biatch, fabulous,etc" as they are walking down the street to their jobs at McDonalds with their Fucci Bags like they are on their way to a runway show, waving their hands side to side. They give a whole new meaning to the saying "champagne taste on a beer budget".   :queenflopga: 

The Navy is just ghetto fabulous. If you are looking to see twerking and a mugging all in one day, go to a Rihanna concert. Their clothing choices are a sight to see... :mygawd: 

The Smilers(I think that's what miley's fans are)...These are the 12 year olds who think they are cool by wearing the sluttiest clothing imaginable and smoking weed...This is a very tragic group tbh.  :scaryasfuck: 

Pink's fans...are the badass group that tells it how it is. They are a pretty great fan base really.

The Lambs..well I don't really know much about them, quite honestly i didn't even know she still had fans until I joined the Forums...  :dontlike:

The Belibers...Refer to Smilers...I'm still convinced there is a good chance, Miley is pulling a Big Hannah Montana scheme on us and is really both. The resemble is just uncanny.  :omgosh:  

That's all I can think of at the moment. But this pretty much sums up the fan bases in general. 

great review tbh :yakno:

what's funny about xtincna fans :frenchy:

Like everytime I see someones profile pic I'm like omfg  :o

Especially those latino boys  :thirsty:

Hottest fanbase there is  :tbh:

We should get an award  :dealwitit:

2 more fuckin hispanic bombshells of stans right hurr :bomt: my sister is learning the ways of the Brit, she makes me so proud :crying2:

ERUE489.jpg

we definitely are the hottest fanbase, let's be real here :tbh:

also, blonde chicks that dig Britney>>>>>>>>>>>>>

EDIT: 900th post, get it betches :martin: :martin:

• Like 1

great review tbh :yakno:

what's funny about xtincna fans :frenchy:

To be honest. I'm not quite sure they still exist...which makes perfect sense, because her career hasn't existed for awhile now.  :sorrynotsorry: 

Sure people like her songs, I like some, but yeah...def never heard of anyone claiming to be a stan of hers. 

• Like 1

:queenie: :queenie: :queenie: :queenie: :goofyney:  this review is perfection. literal death at beyhive, and I feel so sorry for smilers :aww1:

• Like 1

the beyHIV review is hilarious  :lmaolol:

Yew forget to put 1D fanbase which I found it rrrrreally hideous and overrated as fuck  :smokeney: