I laughed so hard I cried

Far Beyond

How many times have I asked you not to use that word? My brother and my cousin are both that way and I don't like it when my friends use that word.  :crying1:

I think I should ask the staff to make sure no one uses that word, honestly.  :crying1: It's so hurtful, it's like calling someone the f word or the n word. :crying1:

But yeah, Pigrez is such a braindead fucktard. :queenflopga: But his baby is so cute. I wanna eat his fat little thighs!  :wahlykeomg:

I'm sorry but I use that word because it's one of my faves, not that I 100% mean it :P

But do they have real problems, or they're just "retarded" ? <3 :/

My brother is always mentally two years behind his age. He's physically 12, has the mentality of a 10 year old. My cousin is 33 or 34 and he's like a five year old. He's so helpless, he was beaten and raped by his nurse. And then there's my other cousin who has hydrocephalus (water in the brain). They were able to prevent the swelled head typical of the disease but not the mental defect. But people don't care. If people aren't where they should be for their age, they're either a genius or "retarded". And that's just cruel.  :crying1:

Let me put it more into perspective. How would you feel if someone called you Manny, or Portagee, or Pork and Cheese or any other of the other slurs for Portuguese people?

My brother is always mentally two years behind his age. He's physically 12, has the mentality of a 10 year old. My cousin is 33 or 34 and he's like a five year old. He's so helpless, he was beaten and raped by his nurse. And then there's my other cousin who has hydrocephalus (water in the brain). They were able to prevent the swelled head typical of the disease but not the mental defect. But people don't care. If people aren't where they should be for their age, they're either a genius or "retarded". And that's just cruel.  :crying1:

Let me put it more into perspective. How would you feel if someone called you Manny, or Portagee, or Pork and Cheese or any other of the other slurs for Portuguese people?

Aw I'm sorry. I see you are a VERY lucky member in your family... :hug:

Wish the best luck for them and the rest of your family in life. :crying1:

Aw I'm sorry. I see you are a VERY lucky member in your family... :hug:

Wish the best luck for them and the rest of your family in life. :crying1:

Actually, my family is massive. My maternal grandma alone is one of 13 siblings. I think my mom is one of 8 or something and my dad has at least 10 siblings. So I'm shocked there's not more of us with issues. But thank you. :hug: So now you know why I hate the r word so much.  :crying1: So please. Next time I tell you not to use it, don't use it.