I laughed so hard I cried

Far Beyond

can you tweet the police?

I mean he didnt get beat that stupid

IDK if you can Tweet them, but in certain states you can text 911, which is actually way better than calling. You get your point across much better without the hysterical screaming.

And if I remember right, I heard that not only did he call Will gay, I think he also insulted Britney before he insulted Will. So while I hate will.i.am the producer, I adore William Adams, friend of Britney Spears. He's got her back.

• Like 1

IDK if you can Tweet them, but in certain states you can text 911, which is actually way better than calling. You get your point across much better without the hysterical screaming.

And if I remember right, I heard that not only did he call Will gay, I think he also insulted Britney before he insulted Will. So while I hate will.i.am the producer, I adore William Adams, friend of Britney Spears. He's got her back.

yeah perez actually called him a [email protected] have a link to the video

and he really seemed to escalate things, not saying violence is called for...but when people ask for it, its partly their fault too

He's the most retarded thing on the planet....

How many times have I asked you not to use that word? My brother and my cousin are both that way and I don't like it when my friends use that word.  :crying1:

I think I should ask the staff to make sure no one uses that word, honestly.  :crying1: It's so hurtful, it's like calling someone the f word or the n word. :crying1:

But yeah, Pigrez is such a braindead fucktard. :queenflopga: But his baby is so cute. I wanna eat his fat little thighs!  :wahlykeomg:

yeah perez actually called him a [email protected] have a link to the video

and he really seemed to escalate things, not saying violence is called for...but when people ask for it, its partly their fault too

Yeah, I know Pigrez called him the f word, I just didn't want to type it out. :P My point was that I'd heard Pigrez was also shit talking about Britney and that's originally what set Will off. When Pigrez let loose the f bomb... Will went in. :queenflopga:

• Like 1

Yeah, I know Pigrez called him the f word, I just didn't want to type it out. :P My point was that I'd heard Pigrez was also shit talking about Britney and that's originally what set Will off. When Pigrez let loose the f bomb... Will went in. :queenflopga:

oh ok gotcha  :oops:

yeah around that time perez was exceptionally douchey..basically a grown man bully

I recently discovered this and have had a mini meltdown over it 

oh ok gotcha  :oops:

yeah around that time perez was exceptionally douchey..basically a grown man bully

I recently discovered this and have had a mini meltdown over it 

Why? Were you a fan? OH, gurl. You should see the letter he wrote to Britney after the 2007 VMA's performance. He's only been nice to people since Jennifer Aniston went up to him and cussed him out a few years back. :queenflopga: Get it, Rachel!

• Like 1

Why? Were you a fan? OH, gurl. You should see the letter he wrote to Britney after the 2007 VMA's performance. He's only been nice to people since Jennifer Aniston went up to him and cussed him out a few years back. :queenflopga: Get it, Rachel!

i know the letter

and noooooooooooo I am not a perez fan...not ever 

lol Ill check out Jens thing though