Anyone who speaks Portugese and can translate it in English, please help!

Jenlicious

If someone can translate this to me? :) I will donate 100.000 shop points for you who does it first.

PESSOAL A SIMS SLAND ESTÁ PRECISANDO DA AJUDA DE VOCÊS QUE JA TEM A DEMO CRIAR UM SIM PORFAVOR PEGUE O REGISTRO DO JOGO POIS E A UNICA MANEIRA DE CRACKEAR ESTE JOGO COMO FAZER ISSO? BOM E SIMPLES PARA PEGAR O FICHEIRO DO JOGO (PRA QUEM TEM O JOGO) FAÇA O SEGUINTE Vai em Buscar DIGITE REGEDIT e clique em Enter depois que abrir voces abram o HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE depois que abrir vai ter muitas pastas e vocês procuram a pasta Software vai ter muitas pastas (MUITAS MESMO) e tem uma pasta que e praticamente a ultima (dependendo do seu pc) que se chama WOW6432NODE depois que você abrir vai ter varias pastas de Jogos vai ter a pasta EA,Origin e Maxis (e varias pastas de jogos que voce tem no seu pc) Voce abre a pasta da Maxis vai ter o nome The sims 4 Demo Criar um Sim voce aperte com o botao Direito do Mause e clique em Exportar coloque um Nome exemp:REGTS4DEMO o arquivo vai ter extensao .Reg que significca Registro voce envia para o 4shared e depois que terminar de enviar copia o Link e envia o Link Do Download do Registro Aqui nessa Postagem ou na Postagem Mais Recente da Sims Island.

A SIMS ISLAND Esta precisando DA AJUDA DE VOCES QUE TEM A DEMO CRIAR UM SIM POR FAVOR PEGUE O REGISTRO DO JOGO POIS EA UNICA Maneira DE ESTE JOGO CRACKEAR COMO FAZER ISSO? BOM E SIMPLES PARA Pegar O FICHEIRO DO JOGO (PRA QUEM TEM O JOGO) FAÇA O SEGUINTE Vai los Buscar DIGITE regedit e clique los Digite DEPOIS Opaco abrir voces abram o HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE DEPOIS Opaco abrir Vai ter muitas massas e Voces procuram uma Vai ter massa Software muitas massas (mUITAS MESMO) e TEM uMA massas Opaco e Praticamente uma ultima (dependendo do Seu pc) massas que se Chama WOW6432Node DEPOIS que Você. abrir Vai ter varias de Jogos Vai TER uma EA massas, origem e Maxis (e varias pastas de Jogos Que voce TEM no pc Seu) Voce abre a pasta da Maxis Vai ter o nomo Os sims 4 Demo CRIAR uM Sim voce aperte com o botao Direito do Mause e clique los Exportar coloque hum Nome isenção:. REGTS4DEMO o ARQUIVO Extensao ter Vai Reg Opaco significca Registro voce Envia Para O 4shared e Depois que Terminar de enviar copia o link de e Envia o link do download do Registro Aqui nessa Postagem UO na Postagem Mais récente da Sims Island. Desculpe meu Inglish o Traduz Google é um Sh @! # @ @! ohhh Yeahhh você não entendeu? simples ^ ^ tomar este HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Wow6432Node e ir para Maxis terá o nome sims 4 Demo Criar um Sim que você aperte o Mause Direito e clique para Exportação Exportação Sorry for my Bad Inglish

I tried google translate and it was just a mess. :lmaolol:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I'm portuguese! :werk:

People, Sims Land is looking for the help of y'all who already have the demo to create a Sim, please take the register of the game because it's the only way to crack (what the hell is that) this game, how to do that? Well, it's simple, to get the file of the game (for those who have the game) do the next steps: Look/Grab a DIGITE REGEDIT, click enter and after opening it, open "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE", then you'll find a lot of folders, but you're looking for the Software one, there'll open a lot of folders (a lot, really), and pratically the last one (depending on your pc), that it's called "WOW6432NODE", then after you open it you'll see a lot of different folders for different games, you'll see a EA one, a Origin one and a Maxis one (and some other folders for games you have in your pc) , you open the Maxis one and you'll see the Sims 4 Demo How to Create a Sim, so you click the right button of the Mouse, then click on "Export", put a name (Example: REGTS4DEMO the archive will have an extension. Reg which means Register you send it to 4shared and then after sending it copy the link and send the Download link to this postage (what is this lmao) ou for the most recent Postage of the Sims Island.

I'm sorry I did my best :gloria: It's hard because I don't even know what the hell they're talking about. Hope I helped.

(If you ever need any translation from portuguese to english just PM me! :inneresting: )

I'm portuguese! :werk:

People, Sims Land is looking for the help of y'all who already have the demo to create a Sim, please take the register of the game because it's the only way to crack (what the hell is that) this game, how to do that? Well, it's simple, to get the file of the game (for those who have the game) do the next steps: Look/Grab a DIGITE REGEDIT, click enter and after opening it, open "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE", then you'll find a lot of folders, but you're looking for the Software one, there'll open a lot of folders (a lot, really), and pratically the last one (depending on your pc), that it's called "WOW6432NODE", then after you open it you'll see a lot of different folders for different games, you'll see a EA one, a Origin one and a Maxis one (and some other folders for games you have in your pc) , you open the Maxis one and you'll see the Sims 4 Demo How to Create a Sim, so you click the right button of the Mouse, then click on "Export", put a name (Example: REGTS4DEMO the archive will have an extension. Reg which means Register you send it to 4shared and then after sending it copy the link and send the Download link to this postage (what is this lmao) ou for the most recent Postage of the Sims Island.

I'm sorry I did my best :gloria: It's hard because I don't even know what the hell they're talking about. Hope I helped.

(If you ever need any translation from portuguese to english just PM me! :inneresting: )

Thank you!!! I will donate the points to you :) They are talking about cracking the sims 4 create a sim demo which is now only available for selected fans.