Why is Breathe Heavy flopping?

MikeyBitch

Yup agree with the comments here... 

Most people visited Exhale/BH for Britney. He turned it into a celeb forum, isolating the fans tbh. Even despite knowing that many people were not happy with the idea...

Also there are other contributing factors like, the amount of troll threads, attention whores, and negativity.

Unislay with grow and prosperous tbh  :bomt:

As someone who only went to BH as a visitor to read the latest Brit news, and then joined here, this was a really interesting post. Especially in terms of hearing everyone's perspectives on Universe compared to that place. It only reinforces my decision to join here.

Thanks for bringing it up :)

I just wanna make sure I wasn't the only one who felt betrayed as such. I love this forum <3 Positive vibes along with fun and humorous innocent trolling are what make a forum flawfree. I keep telling other Britney Army members about it <3

Whereas BH and Ex-hale now be like:

2wfofat.jpg

People, including I, kinda overreacted but it was not a very pretty image coupled with his BF talking shit about Britney :4music:

I felt Jordan hasn't been a fan for years so how could we stay and let someone like that profit from someone we love?? 

It was a huge site not because of him, but mainly because Britney is a HUGE STAR and her fanbase (the real fans anyway) are one of the most loyal there are. And well, trolls have been running that site for years :) The site was in terrible need from proper regulation (not as bad as ATRL, but it wouldn't hurt to limit the negativity there) :gloria: We have a new home now though :bomt:

Yeah, his nerve. Even I have more followers on Twitter than whatever his name is.  :zoomzoom:

It's funny that he's trying to build a singing career  :lmaolol:  and using Britney's songs to promote himself - even AFTER his shade towards the queen.

:displeased:  :displeased:  :displeased:

Nice try, hun. We know both of them are fake AF and using Britney to make that $$$. Sadly, No more $$$ after Ex-hale's comments went from 100s and 1000s to literally zero or maximum 30 lol  :trollney: