Why is Breathe Heavy flopping?

MikeyBitch

I keep checking Exhale and Breathe Heavy (I never was an actual forum member, but always visited it. It's now all about other artists.) and the comments on each post are almost nonexistent. I know BH had a meltdown reaction, but it went from 100s of comments to literally zero in some  :aww1:

I keep checking Exhale and Breathe Heavy (I never was an actual forum member, but always visited it. It's now all about other artists.) and the comments on each post are almost nonexistent. I know BH had a meltdown reaction, but it went from 100s of comments to literally zero in some  :aww1:

welcome!!! if u need help with anything let me know :)

also its suppose to go in general no worries i will do it for you :)

Thank you for moving it! I wouldn't know how to  :crying1:

So what do y'all think? I'm curious to know what's going on in that "other" Britney site. It really is suffering it seems. You'd think there would be a new decision made to deal with the floppage, but nothing yet.  :xf11:

because it built its reputation on being a britney spears fansite; thats what everybody was there for, and thats why it was successful. jordan got a big head and thought the success was bc of him so he thought he could channel the success into a new website but members were not there for candids of gaga or miley, they wanted britney. he essentially isolated a huge group of fans who went there to have a place to discuss brit 24/7.

i think its for the best tho. this place is much nicer.

• Like 2

Guest Not Here

It's flopping because there are other pop forums out there, and people aren't leaving them for a place well known as a home to Britney stans. But I think it will eventually grow back to what it was.

Because as popular as it was, people actually really hated that site. We only stuck around because there really wasn't any other super active places to go. Jordan has been a huge prick over the years by supporting Sam Lutfi, making Britney look shitty, insulting her family resulting in Jamie Spears trying to shut it down, allowing hateful comments and trolling on Exhale, and in general treating all of us like idiots. We were only ever page stats and $$ to him. He doesn't care about Britney and hasn't for many years. It was all building up to this huge meltdown and the change into a general pop blog was the final straw.

• Like 4

Most people were there for Britney only so when he made it into a general pop forum many got pissed and left (I still think they were overreacting) and it was still somewhat alive but boring so then even more members left and etc.

On the bright side thanks to all that I found seoul which is alot better.

• Like 1

Before he even made it a pop forum everybody said that if he ever changed it they would leave. So he was warned and before everybody left at least there were a few nice members. But now there's only trolls and mean people. I made an account here and never looked back, and same can be said for a lot of flawless members here  :thumbsup: