Paris Hilton's new single called '' Come alive "

who are u calling untalented ? her first album was awesome , she can sing , besides , she is an actress , a singer , a designer , a reality tv star and a business woman so u better think twice before saying something like that

tumblr_mlf946anSY1s9w78bo1_500.gif

LMAO.

tumblr_n6pl97u8TY1rfduvxo1_400.gif

who are u calling untalented ? her first album was awesome , she can sing , besides , she is an actress , a singer , a designer , a reality tv star and a business woman so u better think twice before saying something like that

tumblr_mlf946anSY1s9w78bo1_500.gif

Ummm, I love Paris too but let's not be delusional. Didn't you hear that it took eight months to adjust the vocals on the Paris album? She definitely can't sing lol.

But I'm so excited for this! The song and the music video are coming out on Tuesday! I really hope Come Alive is better than Good Time. I actually took Good Time off my iPod because it's so bad :/ I really hope Paris serves some flawless bops on her new album. I was actually bopping to Paris last night. Such an underrated album.

Ummm, I love Paris too but let's not be delusional. Didn't you hear that it took eight months to adjust the vocals on the Paris album? She definitely can't sing lol.

But I'm so excited for this! The song and the music video are coming out on Tuesday! I really hope Come Alive is better than Good Time. I actually took Good Time off my iPod because it's so bad :/ I really hope Paris serves some flawless bops on her new album. I was actually bopping to Paris last night. Such an underrated album.

yeah i hope this new song will be better than good time and ikr , it's such an underrated album  and no i didn't hear that , i saw the dvd in the deluxe version of Paris and she sounds okay , i don't think it's not that bad