Tell me your coming out story!

Dolce

I knew I was gay when I saw my older cousin nude and I was like 6. I thought his nude body was intriguing and I wanted to see more penises. My family knew I was gay when I was 13 and was caught getting fucked by my aunts friend, he was like 32 or something. I really loved spending time with him. He took my virginity at 12 and sneaked around for 4 years till I moved before high school.

I knew I was gay when I saw my older cousin nude and I was like 6. I thought his nude body was intriguing and I wanted to see more penises. My family knew I was gay when I was 13 and was caught getting fucked by my aunts friend, he was like 32 or something. I really loved spending time with him. He took my virginity at 12 and sneaked around for 4 years till I moved before high school.

:umomg:  :umomg:  :umomg:  :umomg:  :umomg:

my dad just enter into my room when i was with my boyfriend doin' ya know what... worst day ever!

but he was cool about it, he told me that he already knows that, and blablablabla but since then my boyfriend never want it to go to my house cause my dad always jokes about it, and my mom well she's not too happy about the situation but she can hadle it!

my dad just enter into my room when i was with my boyfriend doin' ya know what... worst day ever!

but he was cool about it, he told me that he already knows that, and blablablabla but since then my boyfriend never want it to go to my house cause my dad always jokes about it, and my mom well she's not too happy about the situation but she can hadle it!

how old were u when ur papa caught u getting but fucked?

how old were u when ur papa caught u getting but fucked?

honey! i wasnt the one who was being fucked :queenflopga:

that time! :qtb:  but i was 17 then, and my family already knows about it cause  me and my well now ex-boyfriend tbh we  were  always together, one day he sleep in my house, next day i sleep in his house, we went to the same class room, after school we went to my house or his house. so yeah we pass all the time together so thats was weird to my family and they started to suspect. :zoomzoom:

:umomg: How did your family react when you were caught being fucked by a 32 year old man?? Surprised his ass wasn't hauled off to jail right that second 

but he was cool about it, he told me that he already knows that, and blablablabla but since then my boyfriend never want it to go to my house cause my dad always jokes about it, and my mom well she's not too happy about the situation but she can hadle it

omg I would die if anyone (let alone my dad) walked in while I was having sex  :o haha but its sweet that your dad was cool about it. 

As a world famous Olympian diver, I have had lots of exposure, so eventually people became suspicious of my sexuality. :queenflopga: Eventually, I fell in love with an older man who is nowhere as beautiful as I am. :crying5: Because of this, I found it harder and harder to hide my sexual orientation.

Because of this, I uploaded a video for my fans on to YouTube and came out of the closet. :crying1: The video has gathered just over 11 million views now. :oya:

Well, that's my coming out story! I hope it was interesting. :omg1:

well here is mine

i was 20 lol last year ... my boyfriend and i where 7 months i think, i one time i inivited him to my parents party as a friend... my boyfriend had hepatitis A but he was very very sick so i was very scared cuz i might have it too (but i didint) so i was scared he rushed to the hospital and i needed someone to talk to then i feel i wierd moment that i need  to tell my mom so randomly i came to here bedroom and told himyou remember my friend that day??????? well he is my BF and we been dating for 7 months she took it really good but later i found out that she had some issues (personal) but always acepted the fact i was gay, i wasn't ready to tell my dad but my mom made me to tell him the next day cuz she needed someone totalk to 

so thats sit my dad took it well

I was outed tbh. So my story was basically. I went to a daquiri shop, because here in Louisiana we have drive throu alcohol places, 3 months before with some gay friends. Apparently my name got brought back up, and my mama's best friend heard it. She called my mama, my mama flipped out. I left for the weekend and went tailgating at the LSU football game. I met back up with my family for the first time at the actual LSU vs. Alabama football game in the stands and they acted like nothing happened. My mama still thinks i'm going through a phase though. It doesn't help that I get hit on more by girls then dudes so it gives her a false hope. OH well, that is my story. I was robbed of my own coming out, but it happened to be a blessing in disguise so it worked. 

haven't come out yet, probably can never come out to my family, not straight christian but kinda like holding the same beliefs,

like being gay  is a choice, gays are disgusting whores, that they are some creepy ass

i just cant stand that, and the worst part is that, since my social circle consists mostly of girls, like 8:2, and after you know, watching too many reality tv

shows,when i'm out i always look at women's legs and boobs and compare them with others, or if she's any fashion sense,  like a fashion

police. them my mum and dad just think i'm very horny and are PLEASED with that :queenie:

they expect me to get married to a woman and have babies, which i have never thought of, i just want to enjoy my life with my future bf, living happily ever after.

so basically i dont stand a chance. duh, so fucking confused