would you date a femme boy?

BritneyJeanSpears

I know most gay guys prefer masculine guys but sometimes I see a hot masc guy with a femme boy. And I wonder why would a guy wanna be with such a feminine guy? He might as well date a female. Sometimes I just wanna fuck a femme boy but I couldn't see myself dating one.

(this all started cuz I was thinking about Taylor Lautner and how he physically seems manly but you see him in interviews and he's sooooo flamboyant.)

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i get immediately turned off with a femme boy.

Most of the time i see this muscular type of guy that i like but once he opens his mouth and talks with a femme voice, its over.

i dont know most of the time femme boys annoy me.

Most of the time i see this muscular type of guy that i like but once he opens his mouth and talks with a femme voice, its over.

omg I couldn't agree more. And I hate when a guy is muscular and all "bro'd" out and once he opens his mouth he sounds like such a queen. I hate posers like that. Just be you.

but I have no issues having femme friends but as far as a relationship, I just couldn't go there

this. no offense to them, i just like masculine guys. femme guys are a turn off for me.

tumblr_mky8228AAU1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

I posted something on facebook about this a month ago...Dudes are so damn hot sometimes then they open their mouths and sashay away!

It frustrates me! They always quote gaga too "I was born this Way"...I always respond with "Yes as a dude, so act like it"

I don't mind fem friends, because let's face it, you would barely have any gay friends otherwise, but the thought of a chick with a dick screwing me, just doesn't sound appealing one bit. 

I posted something on facebook about this a month ago...Dudes are so damn hot sometimes then they open their mouths and sashay away!

It frustrates me! They always quote gaga too "I was born this Way"...I always respond with "Yes as a dude, so act like it"

I don't mind fem friends, because let's face it, you would barely have any gay friends otherwise, but the thought of a chick with a dick screwing me, just doesn't sound appealing one bit. 

here to report it's not just a guy thing. happens to me with chicks all the time

so what I'm hearing is you're a bottom?? ;)

No I wouldn't date a guy at all now that I'm thinking about it :mhm:

Just answer the question, but with a tomboy perspective instead

Tbh, I'd so date a tomboy

But then again, dating a tomboy would be much cooler, because she'd be into the stuff you are as well

With a femme boy, I don't think you'd have anything in common with him

Just answer the question, but with a tomboy perspective instead

Tbh, I'd so date a tomboy

But then again, dating a tomboy would be much cooler, because she'd be into the stuff you are as well

With a femme boy, I don't think you'd have anything in common with him

No I wouldn't date a femme boy, they'd probably complain too much