Am I the only gay guy who isn´t into sex with strangers?

javi_spears

I mean, if u do it good for you :)

But idk, I´ve always been more kind of a relationship guy  :crying1:

And I like casual sex, but I need to know the guy a little, at least be friends or somth  :zoomzoom:

I wouldn´t be able to contact a guy from the net and then hook up or fuck with him  :ahhhhhh:

The most I´ve ever done is to hook up with someone I met at a bar idk  :izudumb:

What do you guys think? Am I super weird?  :letsgetcrayzay:

Edit: Please move this topic to general, i post it here by mistake 

nope you ain't the only one, i have only slept with one person and that was whit my bf after 4 months of dating, yeah, i always wanted to wait for the one lol and no regrets btw, after we broke up well i allmost had something noughty with someone, but i already knew him and he was into me but nothing happend cuz i got nervous and scared. idk i want to keep my good image, and lot of people knows about this and things is cute lol. i don't want to have it with stranger cuz i'm not a very secure person i don't feel good about my body you know also, i think is very wierd i just can't i rader do it with someone i know, and after i came back with my BF i still feel insecure lol yeah wierd ik

so you ain't alone :orlynow:

Good for you to stand with this kind of practice. 

Sex with strangers is totally not cool.

Because you don't even know his personal background. Like, is he a drug addict, criminal, HIV and something like that.

It's dangerous imo.

Stick with the one that you had sex with for the first time or your bf.

nope you ain't the only one, i have only slept with one person and that was whit my bf after 4 months of dating, yeah, i always wanted to wait for the one lol and no regrets btw, after we broke up well i allmost had something noughty with someone, but i already knew him and he was into me but nothing happend cuz i got nervous and scared. idk i want to keep my good image, and lot of people knows about this and things is cute lol. i don't want to have it with stranger cuz i'm not a very secure person i don't feel good about my body you know also, i think is very wierd i just can't i rader do it with someone i know, and after i came back with my BF i still feel insecure lol yeah wierd ik

so you ain't alone :orlynow:

I feel the same way bout my body so I understand you  :crying1:

Tho even if I wasn´t like that I´d like to do it in a relationship aswell :)

Good for you to stand with this kind of practice. 

Sex with strangers is totally not cool.

Because you don't even know his personal background. Like, is he a drug addict, criminal, HIV and something like that.

It's dangerous imo.

Stick with the one that you had sex with for the first time or your bf.

Yeah it can be really dangerous aswell  :awkwarddd:

you're not the only one, sex with stranges really freaks me out, cause you never know who is that person, or if you are in a dangerous situation or something like that.

or maybe im just insecure about my body?  but i really prefer have intimate contact with someone who i can trust :D

you're not the only one, sex with stranges really freaks me out, cause you never know who is that person, or if you are in a dangerous situation or something like that.

or maybe im just insecure about my body?  but i really prefer have intimate contact with someone who i can trust :D

no mientas ers una puta :D

• Like 1

That´s totally how I feel :bigsmile:

no mientas ers una puta :D

Como vuelan los cuchillos  :oshit: