I had car sex and lost my life

BritneyJeanSpears

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely understand that.

I lost my phone on a club in january, I was almost crying, I was out of the town on a friend travel and it had all of my pics and stuf. I felt SO BAD.

Now I bought myself a Google phone, and it makes copies of my pictures instantantaneously and upload them to my google account (I picked not to share them so is just to have them saved) so I'm a little bit more chill about my stuf. Anyway my phone it's a part of me

it isn't meant to be funny. I lost my banking info, my family photos, including my last photos with my grandmother before her passing, all my music, all my contacts, and apps that help ran my daily routines. Its serious to me.

It shouldn't be described as close to "losing your life", though. I understand it's frustrating but It isn't even close. 

Why not calling him again? Or going to that bar and trying to find him? Or go on the same app? Or however you found him in the first place.

In fact, he probably tried to open your phone to contact someone close to you in an attempt to return it, but couldn't due to your password.

And don't you have the "Find My Phone" app? Did you try calling your phone? Even if it has a password, you can still answer a locked iPhone's incoming call.

See, this is why I don't sleep around. Aside from the risk of disease or being murdered by some psycho, I don't feel like leaving my phone/wallet/keys in some random's car/apartment/alley. Not judging you, just explaining me. If it was a boyfriend or even a regular booty call, you could easily get it back. Maybe think ahead next time?