Is pop mostly for gays or what?

Josie Jean

It´s not... but I guess straight guys tend to listen to other music, don´t know why... :thinkingpinky:

Maybe cause the music they listen to has music videos with half naked girls shaking their booty :)

Lol that´s terrible :gloria:

Half of the pop music I listen to has half naked girls shaking their booties in the videos and I'm gay. :crying5: (Miley, Madonna, Xtina, Britney) :crying5:

Oh, well. I'm gay so I'm not doing it for a boner. It'd be different if I was only watching them for sex. :queenflopga:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, it's mostly gay guys and girls who like pop. Some straight guys like it too, but won't admit it because that's too "girly".

this tbh. when I overcame it and started playin Brit in my mixes with friends without fear of censure and decided to just not give a single fuck and enjoy a damn song, they not only accepted it but also critically examined Britney for the first time, and my friend circle (we all listen to indie & electronic music) is now totally down for a well-selected Britney slice.

No, it's just that straight "bros" are all stupid and won't admit they like it most of the time. But really, everyone likes a good pop song, even the pretentious hipster wankers and metalheads.

Of course everyone likes a good pop song. That's why artists like Katy and Rihanna are successful. But you have to admit that at least 80% of the people who stan for female pop artists are usually gay men.