I never liked the show "Zoey 101" too much

Josie Jean

I tried to like it the way I liked Lizzie McGuire and other shows. But I will admit that I did enjoy it the most out of all the other shows out at the time and saw all the episodes. And it wasn't because she was Britney's sister. That actually didn't really cross my mind too much

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh gosh i was fan actually i love dan schniders work

• Zoey 101
  • drake and josh
  • icarly
  • victorious
  • the amanda show
  • what i like about yoy
  • sam and cat

This shows are amazing he is really creatuve and i'm 21 and i still enjoy this shows they are funny as fuck they have something that the disney shows doesen't have i mean i used to love Lizzie and raven but they where never good as this shows

• Zoey 101
  • drake and josh
  • icarly
  • victorious
  • the amanda show
  • what i like about yoy
  • sam and cat
This shows are amazing he is really creatuve and i'm 21 and i still enjoy this shows they are funny as fuck they have something that the disney shows doesen't have i mean i used to love Lizzie and raven but they where never good as this shows

I'm 21 too. Actually I like his work, I guess zoey was my least favorite show of his. I think I just didn't care for the characters (personal problem)

I'm 21 too. Actually I like his work, I guess zoey was my least favorite show of his. I think I just didn't care for the characters (personal problem)

oh, well i think zoey was really fun, but the first season was a mess but the 3rd is actually good

and btw since you are a Hilary fan did you see the new album photoshoot preview?

• Zoey 101
  • drake and josh
  • icarly
  • victorious
  • the amanda show
  • what i like about yoy
  • sam and cat

Dan is a child molester