Vegas Outfits You'd like to get Rid of?

REB3LLION

Oh,dahling, I love Britney, but that Work Work outfit is just..Posted Image

And th previous BOMT/OIDIA outfit as well. Posted Image

I love the others doe. Posted Image

I love the BOMT one!! 

Hmm let me think. I will go with boys and toxic they make her look thicker then she is

Gurl I agree with Boys but Toxic is flawless!

don't get me wrong i luv my girl and her show but yeah, since the FF tour a some of the cirucs her outfits are just no, of this show the only one i like is the MATM and well thats it, she has amazing costume on her music videos, she can use simple stuff but she prefers something more well not cool at all, i'm not saying she is fat or anythin her body is perfection but none of the costumes help her, and some pople call her fat (specially the WB costume and the freakshow /the last one) and perfume, i mean neon is cool but not more of that style she need to go moe like In The zone, more leggins or jeans great tops more like this:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i think this looks are more up to her, 

plz don't hate me is just my opinion

• Like 3

don't get me wrong i luv my girl and her show but yeah, since the FF tour a some of the cirucs her outfits are just no, of this show the only one i like is the MATM and well thats it, she has amazing costume on her music videos, she can use simple stuff but she prefers something more well not cool at all, i'm not saying she is fat or anythin her body is perfection but none of the costumes help her, and some pople call her fat (specially the WB costume and the freakshow /the last one) and perfume, i mean neon is cool but not more of that style she need to go moe like In The zone, more leggins or jeans great tops more like this:

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I completely agree with you! Although I hated the way she looked in the last picture even though I loved the S&S Remix, the chavvy look is gross, many people seem to think it represents us in the UK, however, you don't know that we actually DESPISE what is known as a chav haha!

Back to the costumes, some of her Femme Fatale costumes were better than the ones now even though she as a person looks a lot better now! For example like I said earlier, the Boys costume from Femme Fatale was beautiful!

Posted Image

I completely agree with you! Although I hated the way she looked in the last picture even though I loved the S&S Remix, the chavvy look is gross, many people seem to think it represents us in the UK, however, you don't know that we actually DESPISE what is known as a chav haha!

Back to the costumes, some of her Femme Fatale costumes were better than the ones now even though she as a person looks a lot better now! For example like I said earlier, the Boys costume from Femme Fatale was beautiful!

Posted Image

Now i know what chavvy is lol ,

yeah that costime was ok, i think it would look better on her now, with her toned body and her better look, but that leottards or what ever they are must be gone, i think is just not britney i feel it more Gaga or Madonna Hard Candy era exchept the pussy golden one that was epic!   i know she doesn't want to be like really sexual but her past performances and tours had really normal stuff like this (another costumes propostions)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

but the costumes of the shows are ok not taht great but ok bit yes the WB costume must be gone ASAP

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Her hot body is made for leather, lbr :paper: 

Now i know what chavvy is lol ,

yeah that costime was ok, i think it would look better on her now, with her toned body and her better look, but that leottards or what ever they are must be gone, i think is just not britney i feel it more Gaga or Madonna Hard Candy era exchept the pussy golden one that was epic!   i know she doesn't want to be like really sexual but her past performances and tours had really normal stuff like this (another costumes propostions)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

but the costumes of the shows are ok not taht great but ok bit yes the WB costume must be gone ASAP

Yeah, everyone hates chavs...

Ew.

And IA, it would look much better now! And I hate the leotards!!!

I don't like leotards in general, so I agree with the Circus outfit. Also I'm not crazy about the wigs, especially during BOMT, I would love her to wear something alike to what she's wearing in the video (but that's a selfish personal opinion because BOMT is my favourite video ever)

But I do like very much the other outfits especially the ones in Work Bitch and MATM. Anyway she looks fantastic

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes to these types of style!  She's such a paradox..with Britney, the more covered up, the sexier she is!  I am so over leotards, I think we all are.  MATM is my fave from the show, but I really wish it was a bootcut pant - I think it would be more flattering for her, and a killer throwback to her earlier style.  I wish they had chosen a different designer altogether.  I really don't like his designs.