Are people going back to Exhale? :(

Mojito

I still check for exhale, mainly for general but really, BSN is a complete and utter mess that now is pretty much nothing BUT negativity.

Jw, why do you go back for General? You're not the only one who does that as well... What's wrong with the General here? :/

I don't think so. A couple of days this week I notice there was over 80 people online. That's a lot. Even if some people do go back to Exhale, this place has definitely established a small "fan base", so to speak. I don't think this place will ever completely fall under the radar ever again.

i don't get why all of you guys are so butt hurt that Jordan did that.

i mean its time for him to move on, Britney isn't really doing anything and she most likely going to retire or take a long break after Vegas.

tumblr_inline_n54noioBLP1r0lpji.gif

So? Most retired or even dead artists still have fan sites and a place for fans to call home. Jordan took that away from Britney fans and opened it up for every other basic bitch. He doesn't give a shit about Britney any more, and he hasn't for a long time.

So? Most retired or even dead artists still have fan sites and a place for fans to call home. Jordan took that away from Britney fans and opened it up for every other basic bitch. He doesn't give a shit about Britney any more, and he hasn't for a long time.

:tea:

Even MJ has a fucking forum and I suppose he isn't as active anymore :iwannago:

Their BSN and the BSN here are like almost complete opposites. People aren't kidding when they say the trolls are running that section now :zoomzoom:

But I agree with what others have said about this website having an established small fanbase now. A lot of the members who left are adamant of their feelings for Jordan and I can't imagine them ever "forgiving" him and going back.

its not like we don't have other forums to discuss her, we are on one rn. its not like exhale was the only one. 

i don't get why all of you guys are so butt hurt that Jordan did that.

i mean its time for him to move on, Britney isn't really doing anything and she most likely going to retire or take a long break after Vegas.

tumblr_inline_n54noioBLP1r0lpji.gif

People aren't butthurt, people just want a Britney-only forum