Get Britney's PCA Look (Guess How Much It Costs?!)

Guest Mrs. LifeStyle

Guest Mrs. LifeStyle

Posted Image Celebuzz Stanning hard for our queen Posted Image

Posted Image

In case you didn’t already know this… We’re a little obsessed with Britney Spears here at the Celebuzz HQ. We’re so thrilled with her recent fashion decision at the People’s Choice Awards. She looked classy, chic and perfectly put together (for the first time in a while). Since we loved it so much, we want to show YOU how to get a similar look for a lot less...

So first of all, what is it about this look we love so much?  Let me break it down for you:

The color combination. The gorgeous gunmetal embroidery immediately adds a fancy touch to the subtle nude color of the dress. And I absolutely love the illusion sleeve!! It adds some sexiness to a more conservative style.

The nude shoes.  If I can advise you (fashionably speaking) to do one thing in life, it would be to invest in a good pair of nude heels. Why? Two reasons: 1) Nude heels elongate your legs and 2) They match with everything. Plain and simple.

The tousled hair.  Since the dress has so much detail, I love that Britney went for tousled strands instead of something super fancy.  I could also see a messy top-knot looking amazing as well!

Here's the only downfall... Britney spent over $9,000 on her ensemble. YIKES!

The Dress: Mikael D , $5,325 (sold exclusively at Neiman Marcus ).

The Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti , $695.

The Jewelry: Broken English rings, about $1000 each.

Don't let that price fool you though... Through a lot of research and diving into some of my favorite brands, I was able to find a similar look that’s just as gorgeous for a LOT less. Check it out:

Posted Image

Where to buy:

The Dress: River Island, $90.

The Shoes: Steve Madden ,  $50.

The Rings: TopShop for Nordstrom , $25.

• Like 2