WTF Is Wrong With This Place?

she's a public figure, you have to take the good with the bad. If you look amazing (praise you will get), look bad (you will get criticized). I won't be one sided like most of you here, it is a "discussion" forum after all.

Yes, she's a public figure. Yes, you have the right and freedom to criticize her. But theres a difference between critique and bashing. Bashing is unnecessary and says a lot about someones personality imo.

No it isn't trying too hard and controlling. I've shaded Britney a bit here and did some criticism in the past, and didn't get any shit for it. Maybe the mod was on an off day.

People should be allowed to state their opinions, but this forum should be strict enough to control the negativity. It's not necessarily Britney bashing to criticize her dancing, but having 10 threads about it should be controlled. If a thread is full of negativity, mods should step in to give warnings for everyone to keep it cute. If a member just says negative shit, ban the thing.

Call me Britarded, but I find it even more retarded that we should expect or allow heaps of negativity on a BRITNEY FANSITE, no matter how "true" or "valid" it is. If I wanted those "intelligent" opinions, I'd go to an actual general forum (not exhale because it's an anti-britney site). I go here to be a Britney FAN, not just someone who talks about Britney. :tea:

And no, negative people aren't smarter than us by noticing she doesn't look good in a candid or isn't performing like she used to. Most of us are AWARE of that, for God's sake, a 5 year old retard could notice those things. We just focus on the positives, because as fans, we CELEBRATE her, not bring her down.