References to Britney Spears

Goten21

I'll begin:

In a Big Bang Theory episode, Penny tests Leonard's and Sheldon's common knowledge of the media world. One of the questions she asked was "In 2000, a song was released called "Oops... I Did it again!". Who was the singer that released that song?".

This episode aired around 2007/2008. Both Leonard and Sheldon didn't know the answer.

A dutch YouTube animation non-plot having mini series called "Kud" (kut means vagina and is used a curse word in Dutch) made a song called "11 november". The song is for some holiday I don't know, but the Britney reference is obvious enough.

A game called "Raft Wars 2" has two base characters. The smaller character says funny things in between of the battles. One of the things he says "Hit me baby one more time" with a coconut bra on ( :drown: )

http://spele.nl/raft-wars-2-spel/

OMG I remember watching a movie with my mom a couple years ago and a guy mentioned Britney! I have no idea its name tho. :orangu:

Oh and don't forget Britney was mentioned in White Chicks!

OH OH, once, I was watching "Millionaire matchmaker" and the matchmaker asked "What's your favorite type of girl (body type), and he was like "Britney Spears in her prime"

:queenflopga:  

• Like 1

FRIENDS

Ross: You'll never guess who I just saw downstairs!Joey: Oh! ah! eh... Britney Spears!?Ross: Yeah, she never misses these conferences! (then to Charlie) No, I just saw Dr. Kenneth Schwartz!Charlie: Oh my God! Did you talk to him?Ross: Yeah... what am I going to say to Kenneth Schwartz?Joey: You could say: "Hey Kenny, how come you're not Britney Spears?"

• Like 3

FRIENDS

Ross: You'll never guess who I just saw downstairs!Joey: Oh! ah! eh... Britney Spears!?Ross: Yeah, she never misses these conferences! (then to Charlie) No, I just saw Dr. Kenneth Schwartz!Charlie: Oh my God! Did you talk to him?Ross: Yeah... what am I going to say to Kenneth Schwartz?Joey: You could say: "Hey Kenny, how come you're not Britney Spears?"

:gloria: :gloria: :gloria: 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

OMG I remember watching a movie with my mom a couple years ago and a guy mentioned Britney! I have no idea its name tho. :orangu:

Oh and don't forget Britney was mentioned in White Chicks!

I got that boom boom was in the soundtrack too :)  

• Like 1