Have you ever lucid dreamed before?

Urbanney

Have you ever lucid dreamed before?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever lucid dreamed before?

• Yes
    • No

No. It sounds cool, but I heard some dark shit can happen while you're doing it. Like I read this one guy's story that he posted online, and I guess he came into contact with a demon or something while lucid dreaming. idk I'll try to find it for you.

That's called sleep paralysis I think. It's when your mind is awake but your body is still asleep for a few seconds and you can start seeing things like that

That's called sleep paralysis I think. It's when your mind is awake but your body is still asleep for a few seconds and you can start seeing things like that

I've read about that too, which is equally terrifying. But the stories I've read have people explicitly stating they were lucid dreaming.

i have lucid dreams all the time, cause i take prozac to deal with my depresion after loose someone important...

but anyway, i think im just a party pooper cause everytime i have those i always fucked up sayin to the persons on my dream that they don't exist and its just me dreaming again, and then everything became to distort like the world is collapsing or something and i wake up.

but the first times it was fun been able to control everything, now its just boring. but what its really horrible its to have a dream within a dream, damn i hate those things, cause thanks to prozac sometimes i get them and its like a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream, and sometimes i get paranoid cause i really don't know if im finally awake...

Yeah i did for the first time while I was taking a nap. In the dream I woke up in my room from the nap and it was dark outside and I was like shit! Cause I had to meet someone in the afternoon. So I rushed to my desk to check my phone for the time and I noticed my phone was a Samsung note and I was like "wait a minute, I don't have a note" so that's when I knew I was dreaming and I realized I could control it. 

So I did the cliche thing and thought "can I fly?" and I could! and then I willed my boyfriend to show up in the dream and we cuddled together in bed. It was the most surreal experience cause I could literally feel his touch and even him lightly breathing on me. But I woke up before i could try having sex with dream-him. :orangu:

Yeah i did for the first time while I was taking a nap. In the dream I woke up in my room from the nap and it was dark outside and I was like shit! Cause I had to meet someone in the afternoon. So I rushed to my desk to check my phone for the time and I noticed my phone was a Samsung note and I was like "wait a minute, I don't have a note" so that's when I knew I was dreaming and I realized I could control it. 

So I did the cliche thing and thought "can I fly?" and I could! and then I willed my boyfriend to show up in the dream and we cuddled together in bed. It was the most surreal experience cause I could literally feel his touch and even him lightly breathing on me. But I woke up before i could try having sex with dream-him. :orangu:

omg i'm so jealous of you that sounds flawless <3

i have lucid dreams all the time, cause i take prozac to deal with my depresion after loose someone important...

but anyway, i think im just a party pooper cause everytime i have those i always fucked up sayin to the persons on my dream that they don't exist and its just me dreaming again, and then everything became to distort like the world is collapsing or something and i wake up.

but the first times it was fun been able to control everything, now its just boring. but what its really horrible its to have a dream within a dream, damn i hate those things, cause thanks to prozac sometimes i get them and its like a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream, and sometimes i get paranoid cause i really don't know if im finally awake...

That actually doesn't sound too fun.  :dontlike:

Idk there's a bunch of things I'd like to try if I ever do it though

I've read about that too, which is equally terrifying. But the stories I've read have people explicitly stating they were lucid dreaming.

oh, that's scary.  :oops:

I lucid dreamed when I was like 11. I pinched myself and knew it was a dream. So I transformed into a naked girl.....Don't ask me why, I was 11! :gloria:

I did again when I was 16 so I tried having sex with this hot guy I had been crushing on since I could, but didn't feel anything because it was a dream that I knew wasn't real I guess.

Anyways, the moral of my stories is that I think I just discovered I'm a pervert and need help. :umomg:

I've had sleep paralysis before. I don't have it anymore. Hoping it stays that way. I never saw things except for once I saw this older woman in a wheel chair and it scared the shit out of me but I couldn't do anything because I couldn't move. The other times I could move my head and fingers but only whisper.

I'm pretty sure I was having sleep paralysis. It felt like I was awake, but at the same time it felt like I was asleep and it's been so long I don't really remember. Either way, it was scary as hell. :umomg:

I've had sleep paralysis before. I don't have it anymore. Hoping it stays that way. I never saw things except for once I saw this older woman in a wheel chair and it scared the shit out of me but I couldn't do anything because I couldn't move. The other times I could move my head and fingers but only whisper.

I'm pretty sure I was having sleep paralysis. It felt like I was awake, but at the same time it felt like I was asleep and it's been so long I don't really remember. Either way, it was scary as hell. :umomg:

:umomg:

tumblr_m12j23Pt6E1qlzvu6o2_500.gif

Sounds awful tbh  :xf11:  That's the only thing I'm worried about about trying to lucid dream because I don't think I've ever experienced sleep paralysis before and I don't want to. I'm afraid it'll start happening frequently once it happens once  :zoomzoom:

• Like 1

I did, but sometimes they go really wrong

Like one time, I tried to run, but i couldn't

I felt really horrible and strangled and I just couldn't control anything

About sleeo paralysis, I really hope I'll never experienve that. I believe in demond, and that sleep paralysis thing is scary as fuck

I've read stories where people felt the demons ON them... :crying4:

Omg I've had that finger/head/whisper thing as well... Sometimes I completely lost my voice

I have had it as well, but I've never experienced a demon and I hope not to as well

idk if this even counts as sleep paralysis but it was a really freaky experience. When I was a kid I used to sleep in a big bed with my grandma. One night I was woken up because I felt my face turning side to side, left and right really fast over and over and over and I couldn't control it. I felt I was awake because all my other sense were aware. I could hear my grandma snoring next to me and I could feel the bed underneath me. But I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't speak. I tried screaming and screaming for my grandma to help me but my mouth wouldn't move. It was like I was trapped in my own body. 

I did, but sometimes they go really wrong

Like one time, I tried to run, but i couldn't

I felt really horrible and strangled and I just couldn't control anything

About sleeo paralysis, I really hope I'll never experienve that. I believe in demond, and that sleep paralysis thing is scary as fuck

I've read stories where people felt the demons ON them... :crying4:

yeah that's called an incubus. They sit on your chest while you're having nightmares. Someone even painted it. Apparently sleep paralysis has been happening for centuries. 

Depression.gif

I had horrible dreams as a kid

And i mean horrible.

When i was 7 i used to have dreams of being murdered and someone killing me and dragging me into the dark

And i had never seen a horror movie xD

I think my house was haunted cause when i moved i never got them anymore.

Also i had a dream once where i was awake and i was looking at my ceiling but i couldn't move and i could feel someone beside me.

:umomg:  :umomg:  :umomg:

Yes, I've had that before. I could not move or speak, but was wide awake and could see around my room. There was a weird ringing in my ears and a giant silhouette of a horned figure on my wall and it felt like the thing was pushing down on my chest and stopping me from breathing. Freaky af. :umomg:

I had a dream similar to yours, i felt my crush's lips and hugs in bed, we were cuddling the whole dream, but before I even began to like go to sleep with him cuddling, it ended :crying3: I want that dream back again