Why do most of you have problem with Selena Gomez ?

Jay.

She's not attractive, she's annoying, her music isn't anything special, and the hype her fans have is more annoying than a little monster.

She's a beautiful person who loves her fans and does everything for them. 

Feel+Post.+This+girl+named+Hana+gave+Sel

She's not attractive ? 

tumblr_llmhbw0EFH1qe0kcno1_500.png

you must be totally blind. 

And her music slays. 

• Mad 1

That dress isn't cute and is very ill-fitting. Hello muffin.

Yeah, she wore a bracelet made by a terminally ill fan, that's not uncommon. Britney's visited children's hospitals. Gaga made a huge thing out of a little monster that killed themselves. 

Her music is annoying and uses too much autotune.

You must be blind. 

Selena visits hospitals too... 

20121113-210448.jpg

Every night after her Stars Dance Tour show, Selena went outside the arena to meet her fans. 

Selena-Gomez-Fans1.jpg

Selena-Gomez-Fans-London-England.jpg

Selena-Gomez-Fans-Belgium.jpg

And you make it like Selena is the only person to use autotune, I guess you haven't heard Britney Jean or Femme Fatale tbh. 

You must be blind. 

Selena visits hospitals too... 

20121113-210448.jpg

Every night after her Stars Dance Tour show, Selena went outside the arena to meet her fans. 

Selena-Gomez-Fans1.jpg

Selena-Gomez-Fans-London-England.jpg

Selena-Gomez-Fans-Belgium.jpg

And you make it like Selena is the only person to use autotune, I guess you haven't heard Britney Jean or Femme Fatale tbh. 

Reported for Britney bashing

:smokney2:

• Like 1

We don't, we just dislike the fact you keep making these threads where Selena Gomez isn't even mentioned in the title, but the thread is all about her

It makes me not wanna open any of your threads anymore

I've got nothing against you or Selena, though

Britney_Haynes_KW250x250.gif

• Like 2

She's not attractive, she's annoying, her music isn't anything special, and the hype her fans have is more annoying than a little monster.

this tbh

Her music is generic af, she needs to hop off jb's white trash dick, and she has zero sex appeal. It's awkward watching her try and be provocative, it is so unnatural to her, and I'm kinda done with the media trying to portray her as a bombshell when she isn't.

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with her. But it's a bit boring when you make those pointless threads about her and try to make people like her or buy her stuff. They won't like her with those arguments, people has its own opinion and you won't change it, neither will you change your opinion about Selena, so if you're not able to see people bashing Selena here on universe (Which is a Britney forum and people don't have to respect anyone else but Britney) then I think you should stop making threads like this - and please don't take this post as personal

• Like 1

I like her. I think she's pretty and a good role model. People saying she needs to stop obsessing over Justin or whatever need to remember how hard it can be to let go of somebody you're in love with. Love is always irrational and whatever. And plus, Justin Bieber is hot! I'd ride that. :pieceofwhat: Anyways, I think she has good music. She's not like my favorite artist ever, and I don't consider myself a fan because I don't freak out about her like I do with Britney, but I think she's got some good music (Love Will Remember is excellent) and she's beautiful. Don't mind the haters. People on here tend to hate on anyone that isn't Britney Spears. :gloria:

Basically everything that has been said on this thread, especially Goten & Archie comments. You don't stop making threads about her, for the most pointless things sometimes like a new instagram pic, who the fuck cares tbh? If I did check for her or cared about her, I would check her insta by myself. Go on a Selena forum and post there cause on here or on exhale most of people don't give a damn.

y'all need to calm down. it's not like we are getting many groundbreaking Britney news and you are blaming Jay for being happy over Selena's instagram picture while we all went beyond mad because of a 10 second video Britney posted. let's not be hypocritical. I know this is a Britney forum but he's not posting Selena news in the BSN but Celeb/VIP so it's absolutely fine. Everyone is always promoting social kindness and saying they don't want this place to be like exhale but now you are just being plain rude. I just hope you won't put Jay off this place and he doesn't go away because imao he's one of the most active and valuable members here. You don't like Selena, cool, don't read his threads if you are expecting them to be about her. No one is stopping you from posting about your fave so don't criticise him for it.

• Like 2

y'all need to calm down. it's not like we are getting many groundbreaking Britney news and you are blaming Jay for being happy over Selena's instagram picture while we all went beyond mad because of a 10 second video Britney posted. let's not be hypocritical. I know this is a Britney forum but he's not posting Selena news in the BSN but Celeb/VIP so it's absolutely fine. Everyone is always promoting social kindness and saying they don't want this place to be like exhale but now you are just being plain rude. I just hope you won't put Jay off this place and he doesn't go away because imao he's one of the most active and valuable members here. You don't like Selena, cool, don't read his threads if you are expecting them to be about her. No one is stopping you from posting about your fave so don't criticise him for it.

tumblr_n4rhzcFkTX1rrori1o5_r1_250.gif

tumblr_n4rhzcFkTX1rrori1o6_r1_250.gif

I love you <3 

• Like 1

This tbh :yes:   :yay1:

• Like 1