Some people here should learn a hint or two of R.E.S.P.E.C.T.

javi_spears

When people TALK, it´s inevitable that they have different opinions, but some people here stabb you or jump at your

throat just cause you have a different opinion omg  :frenchy:

And it seems it is forbiden now to make a Critic to Britney, aswell as loving her I don´t have to agree with everything she 

does like a mindless person, and once again it´s just an OPINION, that oh well is actually what a forum is for btw

to discuss different opinions and share omg  :4music:

Getting so much hate sometimes just for speaking your mind and getting rude people to attack you is why some of we left exhell

amongst other things 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so true. Every now and then people say some really terrible things and I'm personally trying my best to put an end to it and prevent it from spreading, believe me I do. Sometimes I wonder where is all of that coming from. And why. But remember to report everyone who makes any insults, it would help us a lot.

That's so true. Every now and then people say some really terrible things and I'm personally trying my best to put an end to it and prevent it from spreading, believe me I do. Sometimes I wonder where is all of that coming from. And why. But remember to report everyone who makes any insults, it would help us a lot.

Thanks mods for your work  ;)

exactly! I mean were obviously all here because we love Britney but there's too many delusional who think her shit don't stink haha

Lol yeah, and I´m amazed when people say HER BODY ITS BACK LIKE BEFORE, and u are like... she´s hot but I´m not THAT delusional to think her 

body is as in the Britney era lol wtf  :frenchy:  I mean I love her, but I´m not gonna say yes,yes, yes to everything she does, I have a Brain and think for

myself thanks  :pomsmile:

This doesn´t mean I don´t love her cause I do  :crying1:  I´m just not blind  :)