The View Firing Massacre

Britney89

Jenny McCarthy and Sherri Shepherd have both gotten the axe from their hit talk show,The View.

"The View will be moving in an exciting new direction next season and ABC has made decisions to evolve the show creatively," ABC said in a statement issued yesterday.

But the sassy ladies aren't letting getting fired bring them down. After news broke of their untimely television demise, the fired friends were all smiles when they took to Instagram with McCarthy's fiance Donnie Wahlberg. Because as we all know -- whatever happens on Instagram is totally real.

Along with the smiling pic, Shepherd, who has been on the show seven seasons, wrote, "Mr @DonnieWahlberg always takes care of his ladies @jennyannmccarthy & me! To be continued... ;O)."

Yesterday McCarthy took to Twitter, writing, "If Sherri goes... I go too. ... My View will be changing too ... Thanks to everyone at the show for your dedication and an amazing year."

Umm we have a feeling that the former Singled Out star didn't walk away from the high-profile gig because "sisters stick together." We have a feeling that producers wanted something different from the anti-vaccination queen.

CNN is reporting that Shepherd has known for months and was ready to leave. The news outlet also added that Shepherd kept mum on the news because she didn't want to upstage Barbara Walters' retirement in May.

Now that Walters has retired from the couch, Whoopi Goldberg will be the only remaining co-host.

x17online.com 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic