Did Lady Gaga ruin everything?

Goten21

Britney is still trying to save it but too many irrelevant artists coming from nowhere tbh :/

Britney's music remains unbothered. :queenflopga:

I cant at me being one of the few members who came here 

promoted the site

got ma fwends and othe membas to come

and i'm not VIP  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

• Like 1

You don't have to be this perfect princess to be a popstar as long as you can sing and write music  :aww1: I liked what early Gaga was fighting for, but she turned vile really quickly :gloria:

Good for her

Then she turned completely against that by dressing as meat for a non-halloween event  :tea2:

Ugh yes

When people used to say Pop, they thought of a hot girl dancing on stage with great vocals and a snake

Now they see a meat dress  :zoomzoom:

NO. When people think of pop they don't think of Britney or Gaga. They think of Michael or Madonna.  :bomt:

yes she is done for good, she over did, her music her looks her shopws her controversy is not interesting anymore, people get tired of the same shit!

Tne Fame = Epic

The Fame Monster = Ok

Born This way = caused controversy some people didn't like her anymore, it was huge but didn't plesed some 

ArtPop= Gurl bye

yes she is done for good, she over did, her music her looks her shopws her controversy is not interesting anymore, people get tired of the same shit!

Tne Fame = Epic

The Fame Monster = Ok

Born This way = caused controversy some people didn't like her anymore, it was huge but didn't plesed some 

ArtPop= Gurl bye

I was talking about the pop scene, not about Lady Gaga herself