Michael Jackson: 5 years later.

chrisnajar

I still remember like it was yesterday. Exactly 5 years ago, the King Of Pop died a terrible assassination at the hands of Illuminati handlers who could not bear with him anymore. There is overwhelming evidence that he was killed intentionally rather than dying of any of his apparent illnesses. This was a terrible loss for humanity and pop universe in general.

As I was going back home after my job day, sad for the news of Michael's death in state of unbelief, I had an ugly accident in my motorcycle. A woman rushed out of a street and didn't see me coming. I tried to avoid collision by hitting hard the brakes and I lost control of my motorcycle, thus falling and hurting my hands so bad.

When I got home, there was my mother, very upset for Michael's death and watching CNN with all the news of the matter. I told her that I had an accident but she was so shocked about Michael's death that she didn't pay much attention to me. So there I was in the bathroom, extracting little stones that got stuck in the palms of my hands, hurting as fuck and bleeding as hell.

Five years later, June 25th 2009 seems like an unforgettable date on all levels.

So long, King Of Pop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYnLl8IQ34A

• Like 1

We all hope that. But are you REALLY sure that she is absolutely happy?

i think as long as she has her kids by herself, yes. but everytime i listen to rebellion i think there is really different britney in herself. but would it really good to bring that britney back? it was a dark period for her and maybe britney don´t want to bring all that to the the surface. but one big mystery is not answered yet: why is the c-ship still on. but i think this is really non of our business..

i think as long as she has her kids by herself, yes. but everytime i listen to rebellion i think there is really different britney in herself. but would it really good to bring that britney back? it was a dark period for her and maybe britney don´t want to bring all that to the the surface. but one big mystery is not answered yet: why ist the c-ship still on. but i think this is really non of our business..

When you are fond of conspiracy theories you start to suspect of a lot of underground elements. Britney is a particular element there because of her particular fame. In **my personal opinion** Britney is tied to many things, not her contracts but some other things that we don't know. When you see her on interviews or even the most recent pictures, you can see that the spark in her eyes has gone; it's not the same Brit and it is not because she is mature, or became a mother. Something is going on with her. Something dark. Of course it's all part of a conspiracy theory so you are free to reject that. And of course I would like her to be in her best shape and state of mind ALWAYS.

Michael had many issues with his handlers, particularly Tommy Motola. He ended up paying his rebellion with his own life. I really believe that. Even his own family acknowledges this in interviews. It's overwhelmingly true.

When you are fond of conspiracy theories you start to suspect of a lot of underground elements. Britney is a particular element there because of her particular fame. In **my personal opinion** Britney is tied to many things, not her contracts but some other things that we don't know. When you see her on interviews or even the most recent pictures, you can see that the spark in her eyes has gone; it's not the same Brit and it is not because she is mature, or became a mother. Something is going on with her. Something dark. Of course it's all part of a conspiracy theory so you are free to reject that. And of course I would like her to be in her best shape and state of mind ALWAYS.

Michael had many issues with his handlers, particularly Tommy Motola. He ended up paying his rebellion with his own life. I really believe that. Even his own family acknowledges this in interviews. It's overwhelmingly true.

maybe britney want to bring the spark back, but she cannnot beacuse of rca or the c-ship. britney has so much talent as everyone can see on songs like everytime. 

michael was everytime so nice and naive to all people and so was britney until her breakdown. she said in iabj: "first i was just happy to be there and ten years later i realized there are a lot mean things on the internet". michael had payed the price with his dead. britney not. and maybe thats one of the reason why the old britney is never coming back. 

what i don´t understand until today is why she stopped dance. she is not lazy. she is not old. there is really more behind that... but what??

i would like to know how britney reacted to michael´s death.

Guest Not Here

I remember when I first heard about it and where I was. I thought it was a joke. I didn't believe it.

Same with me, my cousin told me and I laughed at her. Few minutes later turned on the TV and it was everywhere. :crying5: