• Amy Winehouse
    • Freddie Mercury
    • Left Eye
    • Aaliyah
    • Avril Lasagna
    • Lou Reed
    • Kurt Cobain
    • Other

I was actually pretty sad when Lou passed. I kinda wanted to hold onto him a bit longer (would've LOVED to have heard him on Brooklyn Baby :crying2: ), and the Velvet Underground is my fave band of all time. What a tight bro; hope he's melodizing all he's seeing and experiencing in heaven for God

• Like 1

I was actually pretty sad when Lou passed. I kinda wanted to hold onto him a bit longer (would've LOVED to have heard him on Brooklyn Baby :crying2: ), and the Velvet Underground is my fave band of all time. What a tight bro; hope he's melodizing all he's seeing and experiencing in heaven for God

gurl where have u been!?

SUPER BUSY/SUPER SOCIAL hah! I've hardly been on the comp, and apparently the store changed and I lost my 100,000 credit Brit umbrella for a poker chip :embarrassed: But how are you dahling??

well thats great <3

i'm pretty good things turned upside down and i'm like in a really good place i0m like very happy and i've been going out more often so i'm really happy about that

when the avril lavigne and lady gaga plane crashed... :crying1:

wait that never happen

orangloriaf6ylv.gif

but maybe soon will happen :omg1:

Left eye's death was scary more than sad. I watched a documentary she was making right before her death. She was going on a spiritual journey and stuff and throughout the video she kept saying how she felt death was coming after her and how she felt a spirit chasing her. Then the documentary ends with footage of the actual crash that she died in. Everyone survived but her. That's some downright spooky shit :umomg:

• Like 2

I will say Aaliyah because she was really young (i'm her age when she died), she didn't have any kind of problem related to drugs, alcohol or stuff like that and she was really sweet. Sometimes I still can't believe she's gone. 

And also MJ, Whitney and Amy. About MJ, I was shocked but at the same time it was like 'it was bound to happen'. I was extremely shocked about Whitney's death. I wasn't shocked about Amy's death but it was really sad 'cause I was really rooting for her to get well and make a comeback.  :crying1: