• Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

ALEX -II- 11O39

"Burn the Script" | My New Lead Single | (From "What's Left of Sins") (Added Soundcloud Widget)

I like it tbh :xf1: Maybe the instrumental needs to be a little bit louder than your voice. That's how club smashas work tbh :tbh: I could imagine people at clubs going JAM with that beat tbh :mhm:

Nice work dude!

I like it tbh :xf1: Maybe the instrumental needs to be a little bit louder than your voice. That's how club smashas work tbh :tbh: I could imagine people at clubs going JAM with that beat tbh :mhm:

Nice work dude!

Thanks!!! (Y)

As a performer myself I would never tell someone to stop doing what they're doing but I just don't see any measurable vocal or lyrical talent here whatsoever and the instrumentals aren't yours so I can't comment on those. I think definitely keep doing it for fun as creativity is amazing but I don't think you should persue a career in it, I don't think you'd be able to compete with other more seasoned professionals. But an A for effort :)

Yeah everything I do is for fun! I try to make it as professional as it can get (by adding filters and echo and all of those stuff), to make it even more fun! And yeah, I don't pay attention at the lyrics, but I DO pay attention for the instrumental though. ;)

Oh so you DO make your own instrumentals then? If so you could definitely go far with those skills :)

Well I do make my own instrumentals, but most of them aren't mine. If you check the album, "Battle of Our Sounds" is mine.

But I have made way better instrumentals. ;)

Yeah everything I do is for fun! I try to make it as professional as it can get (by adding filters and echo and all of those stuff), to make it even more fun! And yeah, I don't pay attention at the lyrics, but I DO pay attention for the instrumental though. ;)

I love garageband too :lmaolol:

oh you got an illegal version?

Im calling the police and the governor

YEAH SURE I TOTALLY TORRENTED THE FILE IT'S TOTALLY ILLEGAL THAT I HAVE IT!!! 

:frenchy: