Transformation Tuesday: Before/After Pics

Lsuboi89

I've been chatting with some people about weight loss. Said I would post some before and after pictures. So hopefully this will help motivate some of them. It takes a lot of effort and determination. If these help anyone, then they served their purpose.  I know it took meeting my trainer after I hit a plateau in order to further my progress, and I'm grateful everyday that she came into my life. 

Keep In mind I still have a long long ways to go. My first time shirtless in public was only last year, but i'm no where near where i eventually want to be. However Progress has been made. Hopefully this will help others see that it is capable of being done. Getting Healthy is the best decision I have ever made. I have more energy, capable of doing things I never thought i would do, I feel great, Look better, clothes fit better, etc. All you need is to find the motivation and you will be golden. 

If anyone else has anymore questions, feel free to ask. I will give you all the information I can. Good luck to the people who said they were going to start getting healthy in the other topic. Just remember y'all are not in this alone. I have a ton of work to still do, and I will be right there with y'all on the journey. Good Luck Y'all. 

These are 20 months difference. 

10458492_10202452576938072_872899965806210462675_10202452577338082_203137418348310429499_10202452577578088_392005047408110371892_10202452577978098_3076325672808

• Like 1

Tell me your secret  :thatsright: Is it P90X or U did tummy tuck? Such an amazing result  :thatsright:

I did p90x and lost 25 lbs. It got boring to me though, since it repeated. Doing crossfit, eating Paleo, and Using Advocare got me the big results. Crossfit changed it up, so it was challenging which i like. 

Well done man! I know how hard it is! Here's mine! First I lost the weight, and now I'm trying to bulk up muscle wise :) ..it's taking FOREVER!!

10501359_816943994982433_2005470353_n.jp10476513_816943174982515_1973178399_a.jp10501420_816942848315881_465543028_n.jpg

You look great. I'm in that stage of bulking too. Definitely is taking a crazy long time. I'm giving myself 2 years to be realistic of being to sorta where i want. 

That's a healthy time period, the 2nd pic I posted is from a little over 2 years ago. I dislocated my knee in October so it's really hard to do most exercises now because my knee never healed properly and I most likely need surgery. So I stay on the eliptical and do weights, and for now that will have to do. lol.. one question.. how did you get rid of your love handles!?!? I STILL can't get rid of mine! 

That's a healthy time period, the 2nd pic I posted is from a little over 2 years ago. I dislocated my knee in October so it's really hard to do most exercises now because my knee never healed properly and I most likely need surgery. So I stay on the eliptical and do weights, and for now that will have to do. lol.. one question.. how did you get rid of your love handles!?!? I STILL can't get rid of mine!

There's a channel on youtube called hasfit. The guy is amazing and he does a lot of exercises for fat loss In certain areas, including love handles. If you'd like I could link you to It

There's a channel on youtube called hasfit. The guy is amazing and he does a lot of exercises for fat loss In certain areas, including love handles. If you'd like I could link you to It

Really? Yeah I'd appreciate that! It's been my trouble area since I was in junior high and it bums me out when I've worked so hard on everything else but the lovehandles are still there, ya know? lol

Really? Yeah I'd appreciate that! It's been my trouble area since I was in junior high and it bums me out when I've worked so hard on everything else but the lovehandles are still there, ya know? lol

I feel you! I used to be a fat child :entertainme:

Now I'm fit but I'm working on getting bigger, not bodybuilding big but close to it :mhm:

Here's one of the videos (it's personally my favorite):

There's a whole bunch more on his channel. Check them out :)